Chapter 1

"And I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for no one!" We yell out as the music roars and the sound of cheap wine and alcohol flow into glasses

It's girl's night, a much-needed girl's night at that. After all the shit men have put us through this year especially Jeremy FUCKING Bresset. The same man that ripped out my heart almost two weeks ago. 

Everyone in this room has their own man problems but mine was the freshest in my opinion. I don't even want to be here, I have a flight in the morning, but I needed my girls to distract me from the pain I'm feeling and help me remind myself that I'm a bad bitch and no man should be making me feel the way I am.

You miss the way his dick makes you feel though.

Maybe I should put down these drinks.

My best friend Annabelle comes to plop down next to me just as 'Pussy fairy,' by Jhene starts to play in the background and Harper grabs the bottle of barefoot and starts to sing into it. We both look at each other and look at her like she's crazy.

We are both trying to figure out what good pussy she singing about when her man cheats on her at least once a week and she goes back to him like a dumb ass.

 Who am I to judge when I keep tapping my phone screen to see if Jeremy texted me after two weeks of silence?

An idiot that's who.

"UGH! Men are so dumb!" I exclaim to Anna. "I mean he literally accused me of cheating on him with my brother like a fucking dumb ass. MY FUCKING BROTHER! If he had only listened to me when I tried to tell him that the person in the photo he saw was my brother and not some random man." I stop myself as I feel my eyes get heavy and the tears start to form. Anna rests her head on my shoulder as a way to comfort me but it just makes me mad. I want to storm over to his house and kick him in his limp dick.

Girl, you know his dick aint limp.

"After finally getting out of an abusive relationship I thought I found the one and now he's gone because he likes to act like a little bitch," I say with my voice cracking a little.

"He doesn't deserve you bitch!" She yells drunkenly while pointing two fingers in my face.

I stare at her like she's stupid for a few seconds.

"There is better dick, better connection, and better-looking men out there for you. You're a beautiful dark skin queen!" She says yells with her eyes squinted. I'm not even entirely sure she is looking at me.

Dam she's drunk as fuck.

"Okay, I think you've had enough," I giggle as I get up and grab both her arms to pull her off the couch. "I'm going to put you into bed so you can sleep this off."

"No I want to call Angel, I miss him," She slurs as we walk to the guest bedroom in Harper's house. I quickly call my uber so it will be here by the time I put her into bed. "I want my phone now!" She yells as I place the covers on her.

"Fuck that dusty Spanish nigga," I mumble under my breath. I hate Angel and he hates me and that's perfectly fine.

"What?" She says as she weakly holds her head up.

"I said your phone is locked in the drunk drawer where it will stay until you wake up sober. Love you," I say quickly as I kiss her forehead and close the door behind me.

The drunk drawer was the best invention we could have ever come up with. The drawer is locked with a combination lock that sober people should not be able to open. Plus after the drunk dialing fiasco of last year where someone's boyfriend showed up thinking they were cheating, the drunk drawer became a necessity. 

I check my phone to see that my uber is 2 minutes away. I grab my bag and jacket off the counter and say my goodbyes as I head out the door into the cold winter air.

I hate New york city winters, I can't wait to go to Florida tomorrow. I am going to go meet my brother and his new girlfriend. The further away from Jeremy and New York I am, the better.

I get home and walk straight into my room. I strip naked and throw on Jeremy's t-shirt like the weakling I am. I lay in bed and I couldn't help but think about the last time he fucked me before our untimely breakup. 

Are you really this dickmatized? At your big age?

I ignore my inner monologue and decide to focus on myself instead.

I slowly move my hands down from my neck to the lower part of my body, caressing my breasts and thighs pretending they were his hands before I close my eyes to give myself a better picture of the toxic man doing things to me that make me wet just thinking about them. I reach down between my legs, sliding in between my folds that are already soaked just from the thought of the way he fucks me.

This is going to be fun.

A/N: The first chapter of my first book ever. I hope you guys like it.

Can I get some votes or comments, please?

(Edited)