Chapter 7

I can't help feeling like I forgot to bring something on this trip

Was it my glasses? A certain outfit? Oh well. I am sure I will figure it out.

The sunlight peaked through the curtains of the room. I woke up feeling robbed. Robbed of a mother and robbed of an orgasm, considering Jeremy refused to fuck me last night.

Bitch ass nigga.

I have to admit though, it was nice to talk to him about everything. I move to get out of bed, when strong arms pull me back down, nuzzling his face in my neck. I shouldn't find this much comfort in being in one person's arms.

"Good morning beautiful," he said while trailing kisses on my neck down to my chest. "I want to take you on a date tonight, actually I wanna spend the whole day with you starting with breakfast. I wanna spoil you before you go back to New York tomorrow."

"When are you going back to New York?"

"The day after."

"Oh, where are we going?" I asked with a bright smile. I stare into his dark blue eyes waiting for him to say something but he just puts on a mischievous grin instead.

"It's a surprise baby." My face moved from a smile into a frown. Everyone on gods green earth knows I hate surprises. Something about them just doesn't sit right with me.

"Jeremy," I warn but it does nothing to phase him. He gets up and stretches, giving me a great view of his body. Every time I lay eyes on the body of this man I get so turned on. I feel myself getting wet just watching him move around the room.

"Stop looking at me like that," he warned. I hadn't even noticed I was biting my lip.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said eyeing him while crawling closer to the edge of the bed where he was standing, licking my lips at the same time.

He leans over me to meet my eyes. He looks at me licking his soft pink lips. I could feel the heat building inside me the closer he moved to me. The heat of his body being so close to mine sent chills down my spine. His scent is enough to make me wet.

Please touch me.

He bites his lips taking in the sight of me, only inches from my face, he reaches up to touch my face using his thumb to softly stroke my cheek. I could feel the trail of goosebumps it left behind. I close my eyes, getting ready for his tender lips to touch mine. Instead, he leans over to my ear, and the feeling of him breathing on my neck makes the heat inside me grow even more.

"I'm not putting out until after tonight," he whispers in my ear before backing away and heading into the shower closing the door with the lock.

The shower had a lock?

I fall back into bed before rolling my eyes. Fine, he wants to play that game I can play too. I will make him touch me.

I quickly pull his shirt off over my head. Good thing it was the only thing I was wearing.