Chapter 15

Jeremy's lips are slowly pressed upon mine

Jeremy's lips are slowly pressed upon mine. he uses his tongue to lick my bottom lip causing my lips to slowly part. He takes that as an invitation to slowly stick his hot wet tongue inside my mouth. I start to suck his tongue causing him to moan in my mouth while my hands slowly move up to fist his hair. He lets out a sexy groan as he pulls me to straddle his lap, I can feel his length pressed up against my inner thigh. I slowly start to grind my dripping sex against him as his hands tighten around my waist causing me to-

I snap my eyes open, thanking god that it was just a dream. I can't help but feel the moisture that has managed to pool in between my legs as I bring my thighs together. 

I awake feeling more comfortable than I have been in a while. Why am I so comfortable? 

I hear a soft snore in my ear and a warm body pressed against my back with a large remote stabbing me in my back. Was I watching television before I went to bed? 

I look down and realize that strong arms are wrapped around my waist, hence the pool between my thighs. There is a soft breath on my neck. My back is pressed against his front, and his morning wood is unforgiving.

What the fuck.

There is too much going on right now.

I slowly move his hands off my waist, causing him to huff, tighten his grip and pull me closer to his dangerously hard length. When he finally relaxes a little I go for a second attempt. I am finally able to climb out from underneath him causing him to stir in his sleep letting out a groan. 

I shrug it off, this feels like cheating on Isaiah even though we never officially gave each other titles. I walk into the adjoining room to check on Anya. My baby girl is still fast asleep with her little but sticking up in the air. Just the sight of her made me wish I had 2 of her. I have to wake her up and feed her.

I grab my phone to check the time but instead, I see a strew of messages from Isaiah. They are filled with I miss you's, I'm sorry's, and please talk to me's. I was going to give him a chance to explain his side of the story anyway, I just wanted him to stir a little. It's only been like a day. What an eventful few weeks I have had.

I walk downstairs to make a bottle for Anya, so she doesn't have to wait long when she wakes up. While the bottle is in the bottle warmer, I get lost in my thoughts.

Should I give Isaiah a chance? I mean he did agree with a man who broke my heart to watch me and report my movements back to him. But he also did not tell said man anything about what I have been doing, nor who I have been doing. Did he get so close to me because Jeremy told him to and he just happened to start liking me? Or was it the other way around? Was he playing me this entire time? Girl, you know where this man works just go ask him your dam self. 

You right. You're right as hell.

I snap myself out of my inner dialogue when I hear fussing on the baby monitor. I grab the bottle and make my way back up the stairs quickly before she starts to scream. Sis really only cried for food. Sounds like her mama. I quickly enter the room to see the bed empty, I walk into the adjoining room to see Jeremy changing a very wet diaper of a fussy baby.