Chapter 8

I finally touch down back in New York around 5 pm

I finally touch down back in New York around 5 pm. I almost missed my flight being wrapped in the bliss of my baby. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my morning. Getting sucked, fucked, and licked into oblivion. I even stole that rose toy from him. I wonder if he knows.

I send a quick text to Jeremy letting him know I landed but he didn't respond.

Me: I just landed baby. I love you. Call me after your dinner meeting.

Jer Bear: Okay baby girl. Love you too.

Me: Promise?

Jer Bear: Promise my love.

I call my Uber from the airport to my apartment in Harlem. I honestly think I'm ready to move. I'm a little tired of it here in the city. I want to be in more of an open area. More of a bigger house.

I throw my bag down, get undressed and hop in the shower washing the airport off my body. I throw on some shorts and a sports bra before texting my brother that I'm home.

I decide to call Annabelle to let her know what she has been missing.

The FaceTime call rings, and she doesn't answer. 

What is this bitch doing that's more important than answering my phone calls? How rude.

I roll over groaning. I want to tell my best friend about the wonderful weekend I had in Miami getting back with my boyfriend. Where is she? Where is everyone? Is my phone even working?

I feel my phone vibrate, I expect it to be a phone call from Jeremy or Annabelle, but instead, it's an unknown number.

"Hello."

"Hello?" I said confusingly as the man on the phone has a very deep voice that I didn't recognize.

"Hello is this ah....uhm Samantha."

"This is she...." I trailed off waiting for someone to say something else.

"Hi umm this is weird, but your brother gave me your number, I don't know if he told you who I am. Uhm my name is Gerald. God, I don't know why I'm so nervous."

"Yes! Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Uhm hi, how are you doing."

"Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine, I was actually calling to ask you something, more of a favor really."

"Uhm sure anything what do you need?"

"I was wondering if you would want to come to lunch at my house tomorrow around 3 pm. Steven's coming as well."

"Oh, sure just send me the address, do you need me to bring anything?"

"No, and don't worry about driving I'll be sending a car for you by 2 o'clock.

"Oh okay, see you tomorrow sir." 

Sir? What the fuck is wrong with you? Was that weird to call him that?