Chapter 27

Jeremy is currently laying behind me in bed while rubbing his dick on my ass, squeezing my breast, and placing love bites on the back of my neck

Fuck he feels good. He goes as far as pinching my nipple and I feel his precum on my ass.

I am trying to resist but I must say it's becoming harder with every thrust of his dick on my body. I am dangerously wet between my legs.

I had to get my birth control removed yesterday and I need to wait a week for the pill to kick in. This man has made it clear that we will not be using condoms and he will not be pulling out, so I decided we should abstain from sex. 

I think he almost cried when I told him no more sex.

When we arrived at urgent care, they had to remove the implant in my arm because it shifted. Turns out that was the cause of my severe amount of pain. I don't think I would have made it another day if I didn't get it removed. 

After a painful 30 minutes, it was finally out and I have prescribed the pill instead as well as pain medication for the new scar on my arm. The bandage around my arm is giving me some discomfort but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the pain that I was feeling while it was in.

I let out a small moan as Jeremy reaches his hand in my shorts to rub his middle finger up and down my slippery slit occasionally brushing my clit.

"Come on baby girl just the tip," he whispers against my ear. "You're already so wet for me."

Just the tip my ass. Do not give in. You are strong bitch. You have the pussy. You have the power. Tell him no.

My thoughts are cut off when he presses himself closer to my ass while nibbling on my ear. An unintentional moan escapes my lips. I can feel his mouth turn into a smile.

Resist bitch. Resist!

I am winning this one. And he knows it. I mentally cheer myself on for not giving in. Then of course Jeremy being Jeremy uses one finger to slide inside me. "So fucking tight and wet baby girl," he grunts against my ear.

Dam bitch just take a plan B. Or be petty.

A throaty moan escapes my lips as I reach behind me and start to stroke him through his boxers but to my surprise, he is completely naked. I spit on my hand and start to stroke him from behind my back. He lets out a groan as he speeds up the thrusts of his finger inside me.

"Fuck me daddy," I whisper like the weakling I am.

He wastes no time moving my silk shorts to the side so he can adjust himself perfectly aligning his tip at my entrance while spreading my ass and giving him more access. He grips my hip as he slides into me at a dangerously slow pace. He begins his slow thrusts while peppering kisses on my back and the back of my neck. I throw my head back from the overwhelming sense of sensual pleasure. "Oh baby, just like that," I moan out.