Chapter 19

It's been a few weeks since mothers day

It's been a few weeks since mothers day. Everyone in the house has gotten into a routine. I have been working a lot more lately since the destination wedding was in a couple of weeks. I have been emailing the hotel, the florists, and the bride and groom. I have been slacking lately since Jeremy came back into my life but I have found myself back on track and better than ever. 

While I work in one of the rooms that I have made my office, Angela or Mariella will watch her. They were also preparing for their move out of the house. Angela offered to visit me a few days out of the week to work here being back and forth from me and Mariella. 

I told her only if that's exactly what she wanted to do. To be honest, Angela should retire.

The security guards around the house have become part of the routine as well. To the point where their presence is often forgotten. I think it's a little much though. If Zach was going to pop up he would've done it already. Jeremy's father already knew everything.

Besides getting ready for this wedding, I have been getting ready to move into Mariella's house. Going back and forth, seeing what furniture to keep and sell, with Jeremy's help of course. I have almost already moved in. 

The only thing left to do is just put my old house on the market but Jeremy's real estate agent has assured me that I would get back more than what I paid for it since Isaiah did many repairs on the house. Little things like fixing the pavement and repainting increased the market value.

Since our little sexcapade last week, Jeremy hasn't tried anything. I think he knows better by now. Plus he has a baby on the way. Me snatching his soul was to just be petty and nothing else. Or at least that's what I tell myself. I have masturbated enough times since that day. It kind of backfired but knowing he is in more pain than me is satisfaction enough. He does come over every day though. And if my calculations were correct, he was about to walk through the doors right now. He often comes here straight after work to spend time with Anya and then leaves.

And right on cue, Jeremy walks through the door searching for his little girl. Jeremy has been coming around a lot lately, slowly we have become accustomed to being around each other with the petty shit aside. I admire how he has made it his duty to spend as much time with Anya as possible. I am sitting on the carpeted floor with blankets in matching onesies with Anya when he walks over to us.

"Don't you two look beautiful as ever? What do we have here?"

"Daddy's here to join our pajama party. Let's show daddy the pajamas we brought him," I say in my baby voice to Anya. She giggles in response.

I'm going to be honest, these pajamas look fucking ridiculous. It looks like someone threw up sprinkles, glitter, and stars on a white unicorn. But I made sure to pick them out because they were so ridiculous and I wanted to see Jeremy in them so I could laugh. I leave Anya on the floor with Jeremy so I can grab the onesies. I made sure Jeremy's looked more ridiculous than mine or Anyas. He had a bright pink horn on his onesie.