22

"Stubbornness and stupidity are twins

"Stubbornness and stupidity are twins."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Anna stares blankly at the letter on her lap. After a few moments of silence, she sighs and she turns to her owl, Riddle. The owl hooted at her, tilting his head.

She gently grabs the jar at her desk and opens the top. Anna feeds Riddle a small treat.

Riddle preens before flapping away.

Anna opens the letter, noticing the seal. It was her fathers crest. She slowly thumbs the seal, before she starts to unroll the letter.

My lovely Star,

All these years, you were my singular thought. Nothing in this world mattered to me more then your safety. I understand why you have yet to visit but I do hope I can see your lovely face soon. I hope to hear a reply within the week.

With love,
Your father.

Anna sneers down at the letter and she roughly opens a drawer and she stuffs the letter inside.

Despite everything, she couldn't bring herself to rip the letter.

Anna runs her fingers through her hair and she takes a deep and steady breath.

Anna contemplates writing back but decides that her father can wait. Anna has nothing to say to the man who ruined her life.

....

Anna makes her way to the Common Room, where she finds Mary sitting alone by the fire. Anna slowly sits besides her. "Hey." Anna says

Mary looks up and she smiles. "Hey Anna." Mary says

Anna smiles. "It's surprisingly quiet, where are the others." Anna asks "the boys are off pranking some poor sod, the girls are in the garden." Mary says

"How come you didn't join them." Anna ask "I'm allergic to some of the flowers there." Mary says

"That sucks." Anna says "yeah, how about you, how come your in here all alone." Mary ask

"No reason really, I've just received a letter from my father." Anna says "I thought he was dead." Mary ask, confused.

That answered Anna's question on whether or not Mary knew she was the daughter of a war criminal.

"Well he is to me, I can't stand him." Anna says "what did he do that was so horrible." Mary ask

"Let's just say he's an awful man and I rather not speak to him." Anna says "I'm sorry." Mary says "the blame is on him, I'm not going to worry myself because of him." Anna says

"That's good, cut out all the toxic people from your life." Mary says, nodding proud.

Anna giggles, shaking her head. "Thanks for listening." Anna says "it's no problem, it's what friends are for." Mary says

....

Great Hall.

Anna was munching on some fries when she hears a hoot. Anna looks up and she sees her owl head in her direction.

Riddle drops five letters on her plate. Anna groans and she notices that there from her father and mother. Clearly they coordinated.

"I thought your dad was dead." Dorcas says "that's insensitive Dorcas." Alice scolds "It's fine, by dead I meant dead to me. I hate my father." Anna says, flushing a little in embarrassment, she knew the lie was going to bite her in the ass.

"I can relate too you there." Sirius says, sitting besides her. Anna sighs and she picks up the first letter, thankfully her father didn't sign his full name.

"Your dads name is Graves." Lily ask "it's a nickname." Anna says

"Are you going to read them." Peter ask "I don't know, I kind've want to burn it, but I'm to curious for my own good." Anna says

James chuckles.

"Read them." Marlene says "Nah, I'll read them later." Anna says, placing them in her bag.

Suddenly there was another hoot and more letters land on her plate. "Wow." Sirius breaths

Anna groans. "I guess he really wants you to read them." Alice says

With a roll of her eyes. "Incendio." Anna mumbles

Everyone's eyes widen when the letters burst into flames. "I thought you were curious about what's in it." Remus ask, half worried and half turned on.

"Not that curious, anyways I have like three more in my drawer." Anna says with a small shrug.

....

Later.

Anna's bed was filled with dozens of letters. Anna's bag drops from her hand, gaping.

"What the hell." Anna breaths

....

Anna sits at her desk.

She was replying to her father to get him to bloody shut up. This is one of the traits she hates about her father, he was obsessive and manipulative.

Grindelwald knows that if he annoys her enough, she will give in.

....

"Wow, why are there so many letters." Marlene ask, the letters were up to their ankles.

Anna sighs. "My father clearly spoke with my mother and now she's badgering me." Anna says

"Wow." Marlene breaths

"I'm just going to visit my father and tell him to leave me alone. And I'm going to kill my mother because she shouldn't be ganging on me." Anna says with a harsh sigh, she picks up one of the letters signed under her mothers name and she mumbles to herself. "I just need to be done need this." Anna says

....

"Wow you look tense." Alice says

Anna glares and she muffles a groan as she shoves her face in her pillow. "You need to get yourself laid." Alice says

"Don't say that, she's clearly an innocent virgin. We can't taint her virtue." Mary says from her bed.

Anna lifts her head and she turns to Mary, looking unimpressed. "Your no help and if I need sexual release, I'll just do it myself and masturbate, who the hell needs a damn man." Anna hisses, forcing her face back down on the pillow before she can come to regret her lewd words.

"Right on." Lily says from her bed, she was currently doing her homework. "I agree a hundred percent." Lily states with a hum, James has been really annoying her these past few days.

Anna looks up and she smiles at Lily, who was holding her wand in her mouth, looking all adorable. A trait she saw in her uncle.

"That took a real turn." Alice says "She's kind've scary. And I like it." Mary says, nodding to Anna, who playfully glares.

"Did I hear it right or am I going deaf, because I feel like I just heard the word masturbate come from Anna's mouth." Dorcas asks, she made her way through the dorm and ontop of Anna's bed.

Anna chuckles, watching Dorcas tower over her. The darker woman clutched at the wooden bed frame that pressed against the ceiling. "Am I really portrayed as an innocent princess." Anna ask "well yeah." Mary says

Anna groans. "Whatever." Anna says, turning away from them.

The girls chuckle, while Dorcas flops besides her.