Prologue

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Nobodies POV

My name is Annabelle Grindelwald and I've been on this earth for more then forty years, stuck in the body of a 17 year old.

While I never had a normal childhood for those 17 years, I was happy for the most. Others played with dolls, I had played with magic. But isn't that the typical childhood of a wizarding child.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

....

Light filled a soft pink room, curtains were drawn open, with the softly rustling them. The room seemed protected from dust and ruin, keeping it in perfect condition.

"Anna." A sweet voice coos

Feather white eyelashes flutter open with purple iris's softly dilating as they adjusted to the harsh light. Pale ears twitch at the sound of a sudden giggle.

Pale white hair move across the pillow as purple eyes meet sparkling green ones.

"Sorry dear, let me help you with that."

The room is soon engulfed with darkness. Anna makes a soft moan and she rubs her head in pain, her head tilting away, her eyes trying to adjust from the sudden change.

"Here, some water."

Anna turns her gaze to the woman besides her and she squints, the woman before her was well aged, with fine lines, grey hair, which was properly curled.

The woman before her giggles some more. "You don't recognize your own mother." Queenie asks

Anna's eyes widen in surprise. "How long have I been asleep, you've aged...." Anna says, her voice rough from all the sleep, the prone female didn't realize she came out as rude, but she wasn't all the way there yet.

Queenie looks pained, but not because of the comment on her appearance.

"I'm so sorry dear, I would've woken you up sooner but your father was worried that his name would get you killed." Queenie says, Anna couldn't make out if that was the truth.

"How long have I been asleep mother." Anna ask again, her eyes darkening.

Queenie sighs. "34 years." Queenie says, slowly reaching over, trying to soothe her.

Anna suddenly sits up in shock and she begins to tear up while looking at her mother, the look on her face was utterly heartbreaking. "34 years." Anna asks in a soft whisper.

If she counted it right then it was the year 1977. And the last time she was awake was in the year 1943. So she really missed 34 years of her life.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." Queenie says

....

Queenie was softly brushing Anna's hair as she wipes away her tears.

"What about father...where is he." Anna ask, her voice hoarse. "Your father....he's in prison, it's why I was able to wake you." Queenie says

Anna freezes. "What happened." Anna asks "your father lost in a duel with Dumbledore." Queenie says "how can he be so stupid." Anna asks, angry and hurt.

"I don't know sweetie." Queenie says "did he really care so little of me, that he rather be in prison then be with his daughter." Anna ask

"You know that's not true, he wanted a better world where you didn't have to be scared to be who you are, he wanted what was best for us." Queenie says

"I was never afraid to be who I am." Anna says