43

"Touch has a memory

"Touch has a memory."
- John Keats

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Sirius wakes up later that afternoon and is back into his human form, as is Anna.

His heart jumps and he delicately wraps his arms around her waist, holding her closer to his chest.

He smiles.

She looked beyond beautiful in the morning light.

....

Anna was in her dorm, rubbing her face. She felt well rested. But when she woke up in Sirius's arms, she automatically flushed.

Sirius was more then amused, watching her run out. The teen sighs in content as he leans back against his pillow, he wonders when the others will find out about Anna's Animagus form.

Would Remus let her help him during the full moon. Sirius decides to keep his mouth shut for now, it's not his place.

....

"So Halloween is coming up in a few days, what are you dressing as." Dorcas asks

Anna lifts her head and she hums. "I don't know." Anna says, it was an honest answer, she doesn't know what people in this year dress like.

Lily from across the room brightens up, she has the perfect idea. Lily stands and she makes her way over towards the duo.

"How about this, why don't we pick costumes for each other." Lily asks

The girls hum and think for a quick moment before agreeing.

"Fine. But who's going to pick for who." Anna asks "we'll draw out names." Dorcas says

Lily gets excited.

"Yay! Okay let me get some paper and a hat, grab the others, even the boys." Lily says, jumping out of the bed, running around, only to slip and fall backwards.

The girls laugh.

....

Ten minutes later.

Somehow Anna managed to bring the guys up into the girls dorm room. "What's going on." James asks, confused.

"Since Halloween is coming up, Lily has this brilliant idea that we should pick each other's costumes, it'll be anonymous of course." Marlene says

"That way it's more exciting." Lily says

Sirius perks up. The others agree, already talking about who they would want to dress up.

Remus shuffles in his place as his eyes move to stare at Anna. Remus makes his way over, he softly clears his throat.

"Can we talk." Remus asks

Anna turns and she nods. "Yeah, let's go to the bathroom, less chatter." Anna says