49

"When in doubt, go to the library

"When in doubt, go to the library."
- Ron Weasley

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next day.

Anna wakes up with a pounding headache and a small groan. She flinches when she hears a soft snore at her ear.

Anna's eyes flutter open and she turns her head to see Sirius's drunken face practically pressed against hers. Anna cringes and she pushes herself away from his hot breath, sitting up.

Thankfully she was fully dressed and she notices Remus passed out at the foot of the bed.

Anna moans softly and she stumbles out of her bed, chuckling when she notices James cuddled into Sirius's back.

Anna quietly grabs her wand and she waves it over Remus's prone form, levitating him onto her old spot, snickering when she sees Remus cuddling up to the closets warm body.

Thankfully she finds a camera close by and she snaps a few photos before stashing away the camera.

Fondly, she watches the four before making her way out of the dorm.

....

Anna let's out a yawn, still half asleep, making her way to the bathroom. She begins to brush her teeth in hopes to rid of her morning breath.

Anna stops her brushing when she spots a sleepy figure at the door. "Are you okay there Mars." Anna asks

Marlene grumbles and she makes her way to the toilet, pulling down her pants and goes about her business.

Anna chuckles, shaking her head and she resumes brushing her teeth.

....

Common room.

Apparently, Anna was the only one awake, which she didn't mind all that much. She conjures up a nice hot chocolate and she curls up on her favorite arm chair.

Clearly today is going to be a quiet day.

Anna lifts her head when she hears shuffling, spotting a sleep walking Sirius Black making his way down the stairs and towards Anna, surprising her when he plants himself on her lap and curls into a small ball, forcing Anna to move her arms around him, holding him in place.

"Okay." Anna breaths, she knows they mess around but this was definitely new.

Sirius clearly sought after her when he no longer felt her presence, opting on sleeping in her arms.

The two looked hilarious, a six foot teen sleeping on top of a five foot two girl. But Anna doesn't argue or shift underneath the teen.

She's read about sleep walkers and she knows that she can't wake him up or he might hurt himself, and she definitely doesn't want that to happen.