39

Smut

"I felt like an animal, and animals don't know sin, do they?"-Jess C

-Jess C. Scott

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Remus had his hands on Anna's shoulders, leading her to the common room, but Anna wasn't helpful at all. Her tail kept feeling him up, while her hands began to wonder. Not that he minded, but it made it difficult to think.

When he first saw her ears, he almost buckled under his weight, it was one of the most adorable thing he has ever seen.

Remus suddenly flinches when her tail touches his bulge. "Annabelle quite it." Remus whines, he wanted more, but his morals quelled his lust.

Anna giggles. "Annabelle, I have a question." Remus asks, his hands tightening on her shoulder.

Anna hums, focusing on her feet, trying to walk on the line painted onto the ground, only to stumble, forcing Remus to catch her.

"Why were you looking for me." Remus asks

Anna pauses in her walking, making Remus bump into her. Remus makes a noise of surprise.

"I don't remember." Anna says, her little cat ear twitching. Anna shrugs.

Remus smiles.

....

Remus leads Anna into his dorm room, since he couldn't go into hers.

Anna giggles and she runs up to Remus's bed and she jumps hard onto the large mattress, purring as she's enveloped with blankets.

Remus watches with a laugh, she is both the most cutest and disturbing person while drunk. She was bloody bipolar.

First she feels him up and the next she's doing things like this.

Remus makes his way over and watches as Anna lays on her back, staring up at the ceiling, twiddling her thumbs.

Remus shakes his head and he takes off her shoes, reaching up and unbraiding her hair. Anna watches him, smiling.

Remus reaches for his wand when Anna suddenly grabs him and pushes him onto the bed, straddling him.

Remus lays there in shock, his breath halting completely, his body stiffening.

Anna's chest rumbles as she leans forward, her hooded eyes stare down at Remus's ruby lips, licking her own.

Anna grabs Remus's arms and she roughly shoved them above his head, and onto the pillow, holding them there.

Remus starts to breath hard, his chest rising and falling as his heart races. His pupils were blown in pleasure, completely black in lust. His body completely weakens.

Anna leans down, licking a stripe of Remus's lips, while arching her hips. Anna begins grinding her heat against his.

Remus's lips fall open, his eyes widening. His head falls back, with his hair flaring out on the pillow. It appeared like liquid chocolate.