36

"The power of the sin is in its secrecy

"The power of the sin is in its secrecy. Rip the covers off!"
-TemitOpe Ibrahim

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Great Hall.

Anna watches in disgust as James shoved his face with food. "That's just revolting." Anna says, dodging a piece of rogue food, grimacing at the gross splat.

James laughs and he sends her a large smile, mouth filled with food.

"Oh you love it." James teases, food continuing to fly out of his mouth with every word.

Remus walks towards the table and he scrunches his nose in disgust. "That's gross Prongs." Remus says, sitting besides Peter, his eyes meeting Anna's briefly, offering her a small smile.

"Why don't you give me a kiss." James coos, interrupting their stare off.

"Oooh say less." Came Sirius's reply from behind James. James jumps in surprise.

"Bloody hell Pads." James exclaims

Sirius chuckles and he sits besides him. Sirius turns to Anna and he eyes her up and down, making her lift an eyebrow. "What's with the look." Anna asks

Sirius shrugs. "I just think you look pretty." Sirius says bluntly.

Anna completely flushes, narrowing her eyes at Sirius, who's lips slowly spread into a smirk, liking the affect he has on her.

"Shut up." Anna grumbles, her face red.

Sirius chuckles. "What's with the book." Sirius asks, pointing to her breast pocket which had an obvious budge.

Anna looks down and she shrugs. "It was a gift." Anna says "from who." James asks

Anna pauses. "Uhh, a friend." Anna says squinting. "What's with the pause, are you hiding something." Remus asks, playfully pushing her buttons.

"That's none of your business, now enough about my book." Anna says

Sirius lifts his eyebrows in amusement.

....

Anna was walking down the hall alone, lightly tapping the book in her breast pocket, bored as she makes her way out of the castle.

Anna turns the corner, only to spot a laughing group not far from her.

Anna slows when she notices Barty Crouch Jr part of the group. "Fuck." Anna curses under her breath.

Anna tries to go past them without being noticed. But that was a lost cause.

Barty spots her and he glowers at her. His eyes darkening with hate. "Well looky here, our little Annabelle Snow." Crouch sneers, spiting her name.

Anna sighs, trying to walk past him, only for him to put a hand in front of her. "Not so fast sweetheart." Crouch says, tilting his head.

Anna glares. How is someone so hateful so attractive. She hopes that one day, the ugliness of his soul catches up with his face.

There was a soft groan of annoyance from the group. "Crouch, just leave her alone, I don't think you want another punch to the face." Emma says, a Slytherin seventh year.

Crouch turns and glares at her. "Shut the hell up Vanity." Crouch hisses

Emma rolls her eyes, pulling the blunt from her lips.

Anna narrows her eyes at Crouch. "Yeah I'm leaving, I don't have time for this." Anna sneers, ready to turn and walk awayZ

Crouch turns back to her, smirking. "I know who you are Annabelle, who you really are. And it's not Annabelle Snow." Crouch sneers

Anna stiffens and her heart drops. "What." Anna breaths

Crouch smirks. "Oh yeah sweetheart, but don't worry, I'll keep your secret. For now. And Merlin darling, I have this weird feeling, that we are about too get real close." Crouch leers, coming close to Anna, bringing a hand up and caressing her cheek.

The group of Slytherins shuffle uncomfortably from behind him. "Come on man, that's not cool." Someone groans, Barty ignores him. "Who is she Barty." Emma asks

"Don't worry about it Vanity, it's a secret between me and my friend here." Crouch says

"What do you want in exchange for complete silence." Anna asks, nervous, that it was something uncomfortable.

Crouch smirks. "Nothing, just be a friend, and I'll keep my lips closed." Crouch coos

That's clearly a lie, he wanted a lot more then to be her friend.

Anna swallows harshly. "Fine, we're friends." Anna says, her voice slightly trembling.

"Good." Crouch purrs

....

Anna was striding out of the castle, clutching her fist as her heart pounds rapidly in her chest.

If her secret came out, it would ruin her school year, people would turn on her, she would lose friends.

She would become a monster in their eyes.

That's the curse of being Gellert Grindelwalds daughter.

....

Holland Roden as Emma Vanity
Seventh year Slytherin

Holland Roden as Emma VanitySeventh year Slytherin