Wounds

Levi's P O V :

"Levi!" My dad's voice once again echoed as i rolled my eyes. Can't even call him Dad, he doesn't deserve to be one anyways. I lazily got up and went to the living room where his family members were seated.

I slowly sat at the couch as it suddenly got quiet. I hate this.

"So.. Levi how's school?" My uncle asked as i just shrugged.

"Fine.. i guess" I answered

"Did you know my son is still in rank one in their school?" My dad- nevermind. the fucker bragged as my family members asked for more things about me.

"As expected! He's a good representative to our family" my grandmother said as she slowly patted my back. If i can just kick them i would definitely do it right now. They're annoying shitty brats who wants to look like gods and goddesses to other people. Tch

"Levi." My dad called me as I hesitantly looked at him

"You should change your last name to mine." Not this shit again

"I'm fine with mom's surname dad. I like it" i greeted my teeth as I looked away earning a sigh from them

I hate how they keep on forcing me to do their things. I don't want anything associated to them. It's fucking shit

"Levi... you know, you can be the next CEO of our company!" My grandfather said

"I'll still choose mom's company and no one can change my mind."

I can feel my dad raging, exactly how i wanted. He treated us like shit, And i will too.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FOLLOW ME? I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! YOU'LL BE BETTER IF YOU'RE WITH ME!" The old hag stood up as he grabbed my collar. Disgusting

"I'll be better with you? You're a crazy fucker! I'm already better without your help" the old man fell as i landed a punch on his face. Serves him right. I don't need a fucking demon in my life.

"I've already proved to everyone that i'm better without a father like you" i looked at him angrily. I shouldn't have agreed to go here. Wasted my time

"I'm leaving." I said as i was leaving this filthy living room of his.

As i was about to leave the house, my grip tightened around the doorknob as i felt my eyes water as i listen to his words.

"YOUR SISTER WOULD'VE BEEN ALIVE IF YOU WEREN'T THIS SELFISH!"

——————————————————

I stared at my wounded hands as i let my fingers pull my hair. His voice echoed in my head. His shitty words. He should've died instead of her.

"You old hag!" I grabbed the vase that was beside me and threw it effortlessly at the wall. I let my anger out as i punched the wall again, And again, And again.

She would have been alive if he just cared. She would would have been alive if he wasn't that selfish! She would have been alive if he was a better father!

I then felt my knees weakened as I dropped down on the floor.

She would have been alive if i was only there with her.

I observed the mess i created in my room.

Calm down Levi. Breaking things won't fucking fix everything.

Then what should i do to fix things? How can i fix myself then?

Exactly.. you can't be fixed..

And then i heard it again.

The sound of my phone notifying me that someone messaged me.
——————————————————