The End

"-if you'll stay."

He wanted to tell her to spend more time with him this evening. Even if it's the last time. He wished the night could've been better. He wished for something memorable tonight. He dropped his head at the sudden chances of you staying. Levi got shy and excited if you wanted to stay with him, his mind filled with things to make you happy or topics he should pull when you two ran out off things to say. Atleast he's now trying to show what he wanted you to know. He's inlove but would never force you to come back. But he would still accept you if you wanted to come to him. He will take whatever you can can give.

You stared at the mirror as it was an excuse to not look at the man beside you. The akward atmosphere you both created was very eerie and you might because of it. You were thinking of ways to make your ways presentable even with little efforts. Levi sensed the worry on your face, he assumed that you might forget something or you wanted to add a simple make up but got none. He started to fiddle something inside his pockets and grabbed his tinted chapstick. He smiled as he thought that this might make you less worried with  yourself.

"lip balm ?" he reached out his lip balm to you, you first stared at him before looking down to his hand. "it's your collaboration chapstick with Annie's." you chuckled a little bit with his extra explanation. 'Does he think that i only use my products?'

"wow even these? Is your closet filled with my brand?" you joked, the man acknowledged the sudden wittiness of yours as he also laughed softly at it.

"maybe.." the answer made you stared at him with disbelief. You weren't sure if he was actually joking or not because his face didn't show any hint of sarcasm.

"what a fan."

"well i did vowed to atleast wear your clothes, didn't i?" You laughed at the sudden bringing up of the past. 'So he does remember almost every single thing.' He handed out his chapstick once again as you forgot about it, you almost bowed while taking the chapstick with both of your hands. He smiled at the sudden action of yours, you were acting very respectful or you're acting like Levi's someone who deserve the biggest respect as he was like a God.

You looked at him once again with a questionable look. You'll always remember how hygienic this man is and now he's offering you his lip balm. He somewhat understood the message you were trying to tell him. He chuckled at the "telepathy" thought he had before showing you his other lip balm. "That's a new one." he raised his eyebrows as he reassured you. You nodded as you slowly looked at your reflection once again and applied the lip balm on your lips. Looking at Levi at the mirror, you noticed the man trying so hard to not act akward. He was looking somewhere else and fixing his sleeves numerous times. He looks cute.

"aren't you scared that you're inside the woman's restroom?" you quirked your eyebrows with the question you asked. His eyes widening at the sudden realization for staying too long inside the restroom. He immediately left the room making you chuckle at how shy Levi gets all of the sudden. You were expecting someone intimidating who would insult you for crying but that's definitely not what you saw. Looking at the mirror one last time before leaving the restroom with a sigh. Your eyes trying to find Levi as you no longer saw his figure as soon as you left the room. You were too shy to ask someone and you're definitely not going to message him.. though he might've changed his number. The though of you just leaving the place were occupying your mind. "Maybe i should just leave and tell Kuchel that i have an emergency meeting with my work.?" you were thinking of a proper excuse. Passing back and forth as you were kind of nervous with the sudden leave.

"oh fuck- why would i even feel bad for leaving all of the sudden? He also left me without any goodbyes." your mind fought the sudden sympathy. You groaned out of frustration. Just where the fuck is the Levi?