Missed

"Good evening, Y/n! A Charity party will
be held at our hotel tonight, and i would
love you to come along with us!"

-Kuchel Ackerman

————————————————————

"i feel cursed."

"is it just me or i feel like Levi used his mom's phone just to message you-" I choked on my coffee as Armin suddenly answered my call. He let out a "yuck" as he noticed me choke on my drink.

"why is it so akward to reject someone" i covered my face out of stress. I slowly stared at the corner of my room. My black dress for the party was ironed nicely. I was hesitating if i should wear a dress or a suit but i think i would look very extra wearing a suit. I sighed as i took another sip from my drink.

"what if Levi decided to add your store in his mall! another branch!" Armin tried lifting your mood up. You glanced at your clock, it was already 6:30 and your face is already prepped up. A very simple make up with a wine shade lipstick. I wouldn't be panicking too much if Kuchel wasn't the one who invited me. But at the same time, i think i would also get nervous if it's her son who invited me..

"-plus, Mikasa and Eren is also coming! So you won't be alone"

"but"

"whatever, gonna end the call now. Need to get my Annie now"

"oi are you now going to the hote- ARMIN" i was cut off by the beeping sound of my phone as Armin ended the call, not even finishing my sentence. I let out a sigh as i hurriedly wore my dress. Sprayed some perfume and lastly, grabbed my pursed.

It's just a party, Y/n. It's not like he'll talk to you about the past.

————————————————————

The guards were all scattered. The lobby decorated with red roses, red lights, and red curtains. I wasn't informed with the theme, but hell i'm sure It's not valentine's day. The tall guards lead me to a seperate lounge for where- i guess- the guests stay. Am i too early or..? I counted the guards surrounding the place, there was about 3 on my left and 2 on my right. I sighed as i slowly approached one of them. I rubbed my hands together, feeling cold and nervous as they look intimidating with their muscles and tight clothes.

"excuse me, where will the charity party be held?" The tall man diverted his attention to me, I let out an "oh" as i got more nervous. Levi hired some damn scary employees. It's almost the same as him.

"Deluxe Function room, ma'am." deluxe- what? where is that.. what floor is that on? there's two function rooms?! "w-what floor?" i chuckled akwardly.

"nine." He looked at me with the obvious look, the confusion on my reaction made him add an annoyed tone with his voice. Gosh i feel so dumb right now.. Does everyone know where the Deluxe function room is?

I akwardly left the lounge room, playing a guessing game with myself. I don't even have the courage to talk to any employees here, they all look mad! After trying to look cool and NOT clueless. I finally saw a door with the sign "Deluxe A." plastered on the big wooden doors. I assumed it's the way for the elevator- oh right, there are tons of elevators here. One for normal guests and the special elevator for special guests.. of course..