from the past us

to future Y/n
from: PAST Y/N 11/25/20

"hello, future Y/n :) how are you? by the time you're ready reading this, it's probably 2024-2029 already! OR NOT! i know you're too lazy to read MY letter.. eh anyways...

How's mom? is she still a bitch? jk hehe

are you now rich?! are you now persuing something you love?

DO YOU HAVE A LOVER?! well.. it's either you
got rejected by HIM.. or you never confessed..

DID YOU MEET THE LEVI ACKERMAN?! YOU PROBABLY DID HUH! of course!

Y/n, i hope you know your worth. I know we both hate depression and we both know that we want something and let's just not give up. :)

be very rich. Find a lover if you haven't yet.. And idk
be happy? i know you will. ANYWAYS HOW'S LEVI?!!

take care of Levi

Levi is Love

and you love Levi :p

and i love you

byeeeeeee

-Old Y/n"

"To Future Y/n,

hello.

first of all, i would like to apologize for getting busy. Second, why are we doing this again? pathetic. But.. i have no choice, you're Y/n anyways.

To future Y/n. Please find yourself with me.

I'll meet you soon, Y/n. And i can't wait for that day to come. I hope you're now well. You probably are :) i know i'm always proud of you and i'll always remind you every year how important you are to me. Though i probably insulted you more... I'll never forget the day you listened to my problems even though i was a stranger. But eventually we became more than that.. and i felt things that "friends" won't just feel comfortable with. I sound shitty, sorry.

Even though your explanation of soulmates were terrible, i think us being together is the most understandable explanation of what being a soulmate is and how soulmates trust each other.

Y/n i hope this letter made you understand my feelings that i can't say. I never felt this genuine.

Please be happy and achieve your dreams, brat.
I'll be waiting for you

-from: Your Levi Ackerman :)"

————————————————————

"To future Y/n. Please find yourself with me."

it has been 8 years since we wrote this. And it's the first time i'm reading this.

-and between those 8 years, i'm now wondering when did he remind me how special i was.

He's now gone, Y/n. You're no longer connected with Levi. Not even soulmates..

Not even his soulmate.

"Y/n!" i immiediately hid the letter and looked behind me. It was Armin!

"Armin! oh my fucking God- how's your trip to Paris?" we both hugged each other tightly, missing each other so bad after his 1 week trip

"did you missed me that much?" he broke the hug while laughing at me

"well.. maybe?"

"ahh.. you missed me that much that you started crying?" he asked as he wipes my tear.

"huh? am i crying?" i asked in disbelief. I know my tears weren't for Armin.

"It's painful being a thirdwheel, you know?" i joked as i wiped my tears with a tissue, we both sat down and started talking about his trip.

we reserved a restaurant to catch up and plan some certain things, Armin now owns a restaurant, and as for me, i now own a clothing line for 3 years.

If it wasn't for the three of them, Armin, Eren, And Mikasa, my business wouldn't be that big as for now, it started from my college project, where i was assigned to do a project to sew an outfit and let someone model for me. The three agreed and eventually, because of Eren persuing his modelling career in an early age, many people saw my creation and liked it. And that's where the clothing line SNK started.

"-ohh so you're going to release the fall collection soon?" Armin asked as he took a sip of his strawberry shake

"mhmm, kinda nervous about it" i admitted as i shrugged my shoulders

"can't wait to wear the suit you created for me!"

"ahh.. the red suit."

the red fucking suit. The iconic red suit. The red suit i doodled so ugly before.

"yes! isn't that the attire you made Eren wear for your college project?" i nodded as he smiled, reminiscing the old memories

"that's such a nice idea though, how did you came up with THAT red suit" he enthusiastically asked.

"red suits were already trending before, Armin. plus, it's just a random draft i had in my head- NO ONE IS MY INSPIRATION!"

"defensive huh.. is your past lover perhaps-" fuck no

"ARMIN! Y/N!" we both turned our heads and saw Eren and Mikasa entering the restaurant. I was thankful since this made Armin stop our topic. Wouldn't want to remember him again

"ahh the future bride and groom" i greeted them as we all hugged each other

"ahh right, the wedding is near huh" Armin remembered, slightly nudging Eren

"too bad my Annie can't come" Armin added with a pout

"ahh right, she has some important business with his dad" Mikasa said after ordering some food for us

"guess i'm not the only one who's lonely at the wedding" i joked

"how about make Zeke your partner, Y/n?" Eren smirked. I felt myself wanting to puke with what Eren said as i remember my horrible past with Zeke.

"please no.. Dinner with him was... Shitty" the three of them laughed at me

Zeke Yeager, Eren's brother, tried to ask me out on a "friendly" dinner.. But he started flirting weirdly so i had to leave the restaurant by the bathroom window, luckily, no one saw me.

"hmm, Mikasa my love, do you have any free person that our single Y/n can talk to?" Eren asked Mikasa who's enjoying teasing me

"hmm, if i'm not mistaken, She would definitely marry an Ackerman instead of a Yeager" i awkwardly laughed at her joke as she mentioned about her family.

of course, i found out about Levi and Mikasa being cousins late. But i'm not sure if they're that close and who knows, i might see him because of Mikasa. But i'm not totally wishing for that, it's been 8 years already.

"drop the stupid talk, i would rather adopt a cat" i rolled my eyes

"yeah yeah, go adopt a cat with your lover" Armin said as i just scoffed at him

'we definitely planned about getting a cat.'