Blood on her Hands

Y/n

Tw: self harm.

——————————————————

It's already been one hour since I arrived at my school. The weather was nice, cold, and quiet! I was just sitting on my chair, thinking of other songs that may suit his taste. I'm now making his playlist in Spotify eh... i need to be paid for doing this!

To be honest, i'm just trying to not make it obvious that i'm not on my usual mood these past few days, sadly, Levi noticed. My body froze when he somewhat told me he sensed that i'm more "quiet". Isn't that scary? I'm almost caught!

Luckily, it's very easy to trick people! I'm pretty sure the thought of my sudden change left his mind. I think... yeah i'm positive!

I wasted my time looking for some songs, i'm glad that we both have the same taste, made it easier to find good songs! I didn't realize that i was really busy finding some immaculate songs when the door suddenly opened revealing the three new students from last last week. I don't remember their names though since i wasn't listening.. hehe

I accidentally made eye contact with one of them, but i immiedietly broke that eerie eye contact and stared at my empty sketchbook.

That was close Y/n.

Since they already arrived, class will probably start soon. But i need to wait for a little more. Just a little. I need to hear their conversations again. Kinda entertaining.

——————————————————

12:30. It was already our break. I don't actually eat at our cafeteria, i would rather eat somewhere else like the library, our library has wifi too! I might mess with Levi since that's the only thing i do.

As i was looking at what they're serving today, it made my appetite gone. The food was delicious, but after what Jiya and Miya told the other students, which they told them how i eat like a pig, it really made me conscious about what i eat and how i eat. Fuck them am i right?

"maybe an apple won't be bad..." i muttered as i was ready to sprint my ass outside this place and just buy a snack or some drink somewhere else.

As i was about to leave, i realized that one of the student accidentally bumped my shoulder, or maybe it was not an accident? Thankfully i was aware,  i didn't fall, but only dropped my wallet. Fucking shit

It made me nervous since many students are probably staring at me right now. Fuck

'Fuck fuck fuck Y/n hurry up and grab your fucking wallet- they're staring.'

I repeated but i can feel everything getting slower and slower, it's like i can never get my wallet since the fear of getting judge was making the time slow.

But i wasn't expecting what would happen next.

"Here."

My eyes widen when one of the transfer students gave me my wallet. He also offered his hand to help me get up.

Is this... are they faking it?