Red Wine

"-and i missed you too much." He willingly admitted as he chugged the remaining wine inside his glass cup. You were starring at him with disbelief. You don't even know if you're talking to the Levi Ackerman or just some random person who's hopelessly inlove. You copied his action as you sipped on your coffee.

"do you want to talk about it?" Letting the wine build up his courage to talk to you, his Y/n. Your mouth felt dry as you weren't prepared and feeling anxious. You shivered when the sudden cold wind passed by. His eyes diverting to you. The worry in his eyes making you soft. He started to hesitate whether he should give you his blazer. 'No Levi, we will be too obvious if you suddenly gave your blazer- quit the coward game. She's freezing.' He fought his thoughts as he finally gave you his blazer. He almost stood up as he reached it out for you. You were surprised and frozen with the sudden closure of Levi, but you still took his blazer and tried to use it as your blanket. His scent pleasantly greeted you with it's musky scent. You had to admit, he smells nice.

"g-get comfortable with it.. You created the suit anyway"

"it's mine?"

"of course i would buy yours." You found the tag in the back of his blazer and there you see it, Your logo plastered on the cloth. You slowly nodded and mouthed the words "thank you." But you'll never know how this simple thank you of yours made the man sitting infront of you get so happy. It's almost as if you called him "pretty".

it's probably already 8 pm as you guys wasted the time by not speaking and just sipping on your drinks. Your mind was a mess as you remembered what Levi said earlier. He wants to talk about it.

You tried to say something but your words immediately vanished. Levi noticed the sudden urge of yours to say something yet nothing came out. He bit his lips as he finally decided that he should start it. Looking at you slowly while you're looking elsewhere, he just can't help but compliment you in his mind once again.

'she's so pretty.'

"Y/n, i'm sorry"

"for what?" you acted oblivious, still not looking at Levi "for leaving you." You stopped breathing for a second as he finally apologized. You didn't say anything. You didn't thought about forgiving him, you were thinking about what you felt when he apologized.

"Y/n, don't blame yourself for my mistake" i already did Levi.

he licked his lips as he felt them getting dry after releasing some words that he was wanting to say. He got so hurt seeing you trying to not show your face that's probably in the urge of crying. He's assuming that he still knows the way you act when you get sad. He thought that the way you can't even look at him signals him that you're trying to look strong. But he wants to see that pretty face of yours.

"Y/n, can you look at me?" he asked gently, he leaned closer but still making space. He was already gripping his handkerchief inside his pocket. He remembered the time he got upset with you not wanting to meet him, he remembered how you apologized a lot. He realizes how understanding you were and you would rather care for someone else first than yourself.

"Y/n?" he called once again. You didn't dare to look at him as you know your tears would drop in no time. The pain that you built up was trying to not break. It's reminding you of the time when your mother slapped you, and since then you never cared to see her. But Levi's different, it's like you deserve to cry infront of him cause you know he'll understand you unlike your mother. You hated the way you're still understanding someone that left you.

"are you.. okay?" He knows the answer but still chose to ask. He knows it's the only way for you to finally let out the pain. You looked at him, finally. His eyes were soft. I hate him. "Yes" you blinked but felt your tears actually escaping. 'This is embarrassing.' And there you go again, hating yourself for finally letting your feelings out.