Levi

-and there he is, the Levi Ackerman. Seated so elegantly, resting his fingers on the piano keys, focused on remembering the notes.

he looks, amazing. Too amazing. No, He's the epitome of amazing. He looks stunning.

his hair was still same, Body got more bulky, and his damn face got so handsome to the point of perfection in my eyes.

He started playing. His eyes glued to his hands moving, i wasn't informed that he would be here, but oh God, i can feel my eyes tearing up as i see him. If we were still in contact, i would definitely got used to seeing his face. But unfortunately, we lost each other.. But nonetheless, every versions of me would still fall for his beauty.

My heart started beating loud as he started playing "A Thousand Years". I let out a quiet sigh as memories started to haunt me. Making me smile
proudly.

"i'll learn how to play it, and play it for you."

Words still clear inside my head, Levi. Your words still in my head.

I noticed how Levi's lips would curve a little, as if he's smiling. He's probably enjoying the song. He looks passionate about it.

His beauty is such a wonderful thing to stare at but i can feel myself wanting to cry remembering how i waited for so long. I wanted to get mad, but seeing him achieve something made me soft and proud, but what about me? Does he still deserve me?

I can feel the song ending and i can hear people cheering, the newlyweds arrived. As i shook my head and diverted my direction to the couple, my smile started to show.

Eren immediately stared at me and Armin, noticing we were sharing a table with other people, he whispered something to his Mikasa, making the both of them laugh before nervously smiling to the other guests.

The couples started to smile even wider as they heard their favorite song "So Close" started playing. I gulped as i tried not to steal glances at Levi who's currently playing the song on the piano.

All the guests started cheering for the couple, staffs setting the buffet filled with Armin's dishes. Everything looks perfect.

Mikasa and Eren thanking the guests. They look so cute!

I can feel Armin cheering too darn loud, leaving us laughing at him. I'm sure Eren and Mikasa noticed that Armin's already tipsy.

Singing the lyrics in my head trying to match Levi, i then realized the lyrics that the song contains.

"So close to feeling alive, A life goes by, Romantic dreams must die,So I bid mine goodbye and never knew, so close was waiting, waiting here with you"

"Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?"

i sighed deeply, remembering how we watched this movie together. Remembering how i wanted to dance with him.

my ears wanting the song to end, waiting for the lyric and the last note.

"Let's go on dreaming, though we know we are
So close,

so close, and still so far"

and there i realized, while singing the lyrics inside my head, i was already sharing an eye contact with the person i waited the most.

-the person i loved dearly.

"Y/n they kissed!" His face started to get blurry as my eyes turned to Armin who's going feral. Stealing one last glance before deciding to never look at him again.