Breakfast

———— y / n ' s P o v —————

5:20 am. It was still dark as fuck outside, not to mention how cold it is. I went to a nearby convenience store to buy some food since i didn't eat at home. I was still not comfortable explaining to my parents what happened. So i tried my best to escape them.

I grabbed some coffee and was still contemplating on what should i eat

Ramen? Bread? Apple?

I decided to just buy one chocolate since i'm kinda craving for one. I exited the place shivering as the cold wind met my face.

-

-

It didn't took me long enough to reach the school gates. A sigh escaped my mouth as i saw no traces of students in my grade entering the school.

FREEDOM!

The hallway was empty, my footsteps echoed loudly. This kind of vibe comforts me. Beautifully silent.

As i reached my classroom, I slowly got anxious for no reason.

Ahh right..... the incident happened. This is terrible. I recall the incident and i felt myself shiver. That's such a horrible thing. And why did i experienced it?

I sighed deeply as i opened the door looking down. I'm alone with my thoughts again

Or so i thought.

"Hey"

My eyes met a blonde boy who's sitting on his chair with Mikasa and Eren standing infront of him

"Are you... feeling well Y/n?" He continued as i looked at him confused

It was only me, Miya, and her friends who were there at that time. Don't tell me the issue spreaded like a damn wild fire.

Armin's eyes widen as he saw my confused face.

"I'm sorry i didn't get to explain when we brought you to the clinic. You passed out at that time and.."

"And?" I asked

"We had to use your phone to call someone. Luckily someone answered!" He explained as i looked at him with a blank expression.

I felt Armin suddenly calmed down as he explained what happened to me. I was foreign in others kindness. I felt like an alien with this kind of action

"T-thank you.. guys" i said sincerely as Armin smiled at me

"No proble-"

"Have you eaten?" Armin was immediately cut off by Mikasa. My eyes widen at her sudden question

"Oi Mikasa! That's such a random question.." Eren said as he tore his stare at me and looked at her. Mikasa repeated her question again.

"Uh... i did bought some coffee and chocolate for my breakfast-"

"Great. We prepared you a breakfast. We guessed that you might skip your meals again." She approached me as she gave me her lunch box. I stared at her with a confused expression on my face.

I was confused, VERY CONFUSED. Why did they prepare such thing? Why are they doing this? Are they acting? Is this.. uhh.. poisoned? But they look too pure to do such thing

"Why?" I asked. The black haired girl stared at me with her soft eyes. I wanted to cry, i was too scared to accept this kind of things. I don't know if i'm worthy of these kind of actions. But i can feel my hand wanting to get it and be friends with them.

"What do you mean "why"?, take it. Or do you want us to feed you-"

"MIKASA THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER!" Eren placed both of his hands on Mikasa's shoulder shaking her vigorously as i stand there confused. I was beyond shock at her sentence as she said very seriously.

"Ahhh p-please try it! We woke up extra early since... we're not that experienced in cooking but we tried!" Armin said as he placed the lunch box on the table and grabbed an egg roll

"it's not poisoned! But.. the egg is kinda burnt" he explained as i examined the egg roll that was burnt a little bit. But other than that, the other egg rolls look fine.

"Taste it!" The blonde male said, This is unexpected. What the fuck. I'm sure i didn't manifest someone to feed me today or something! Fuck. I should've watched the tarot reading for today's month!

I slowly grabbed the egg roll and ate it. Surprisingly it tasted good.

"It's taste... good" i said as the three high fived each other

"I made that!" Eren said as he continued bragging about his creation. A small laugh escaped my mouth as i watch them get happy together

"Is that so? Eat more- here i cooked the rice" Mikasa shoved a spoonful of rice in my mouth. How many surprises am i getting today?

"Yeah i'll eat more-"

"here i made this sandwhich you should also try it- it's healthy, it will give you energy later at PE class-"

I feel like a baby as i watch Armin trying to stop Mikasa from shoving more food in my esophagus.

But deep inside of me i feel happy. It's been awhile since i get to experience this in school. Where i feel like i have friends to hang out with. Or someone who cared for me in this school.

I will treasure this moment. And i'm excited to tell Levi that something nice happened to me this morning.

Maybe i won't be that lonely anymore