To Past Levi

"Armin.."

"what?"

"HE FUCKING MESSAGED ME-"

Armin choked on his strawberry milk as he was surprised with Y/n's words. Y/n eyes started to tear up as she started punching her pillow.

"what?! what did LEVI say?!" Armin wiped his mouth using his sleeves. Scooting closer to Y/n who's staring at her phone with no emotion left on her face

"he messaged me last month." her hands slowly covering her mouth as she digged her head on Armin's shoulder complaining.

"woah.. I thought you're already on your "moving on" stage" Armin smirked as he tried grabbing Y/n's phone but Y/n immiedietly hid it behind her. Armin sighing as he endured his bestfriend's fake crying.

"just open his goddamn message!" Armin slapped
Y/n's shoulder making her cuss at him. She pouted and contemplated whether if she wants to open his message or not.

'no Y/n, just open the message. It's not like he's trying to ask you out.'

she inhaled a plethora of oxygen before slowly opening Levi's message. Both of them started squealing, not even looking at the message yet. Armin specifically shaking Y/n as Y/n started fake crying again. After calming down, Y/n grabbed her phone near her, trying to hide her phone from Armin. She glanced at the message with curiosity. But after seeing his message, she just got more curious and nervous.

"Y/n?"
-Levi💕

"ew, why's his contact name like that?" Armin cringed "i forgot to remove it, idiot" Y/n nudged Armin who's now reading Levi's message.

"What should i say?"

"maybe you shouldn't reply immediately" Armin suggested

"but he sent this last month."

"but he didn't reply to your messages for 8 years"

oh

Armin looking at her with the biggest confidence as he saw Y/n realized what he just said. Y/n nodded at Armin's point, why would she even feel bad for not replying after one month.

"i still remember how hard you cried after meeting him" Armin sighed as he looked at Y/n's hopeless figure.

"mhmm"

"i too was shock that the boy you were ranting to us before was Levi! the freaking Ackerman who owns a 5 star hotel and is planning to start a mall!"

"he's planning to build a mall?"

"yes."

dang, he's so rich now

"-but not gonna lie, i think he still likes you" Armin said without hesitating. Y/n looked at Armin with disbelief "how so? and how are you sure that he likes me?"

"remember the letter he wrote? it's definitely a love letter!" Y/n sighed as she's still denying what Armin is trying to tell her.

if that handsome bitch likes me, why would he leave me

"plus! he was wearing the cravat you released!"

"oh"

"you're so fucking dumb, Y/n! Your fucking logo was on his cravat" Armin stood up as he continued explaining

"AND AND AND! Even though you guys didn't talk after Hange started questioning about your relationship with him, I COULD SEE HIM STEAL GLANCES AT YOU! He was adoring you! his gray eyes were amazed by your beauty" Armin started jumping as he was recalling his memories.