First Kiss

- Levi's POV -

The black suit fits my body comfortably as i fixed my hair observing my face. I took my time making myself look presentable even after all the stress i've been through these past few days from the exams, trying to score higher than my past score was sure hell, But gladly i succeeded. And now, i'm giving myself a small reward for all the hardwork i've done

I grabbed my perfume and sprayed some on my neck, the rich smell of the perfume complimenting the aura i wanted made me feel satisfied and a bit confident. Looking at the mirror one last time before grabbing the things i needed and heading out.

It was exactly 8 pm when i left my hotel room, entering the elevator excitedly as i kept on looking at my reflection on the walls.

'Do i look great?'

'Am i late?'

'Do i smell handsome-'

I immiedietly brushed off the last thought as it sounds too... confident. I would rather use another adjective then that, strangely made myself too shy to think such high words for myself.

I felt my heart tug as i heard the small bell of the elevator indicating i had arrived at the parking area. As i stepped out, i can feel myself getting nervous. Very nervous. Hearing my footsteps echo reminds me of a ticking bomb. The thrill making me sweat.

'Calm down Levi, you're better than this.'

I scolded myself.Trying to remember last night's imagines to calm myself down made my lips form a small smile which i tried to remove as i might look weird.

'This is not me.' I thought.

After walking for what seems like an hour, i finally found my white car, I hurriedly went inside and started the engine, now i don't want to be late for an important event, am i right?

I played some songs while driving, trying to calm myself down from overthinking. Tapping my fingers on the steering wheel matching the songs beat, Humming some of the song's calm melody, my mind went crazy when the next song suddenly played. It was the song i listened to when i did the first move. I can feel myself wanting to scream at that moment.

Letting myself enjoy the song to lessen the thoughts of making a huge ass mistake tonight.

'Enjoy tonight Levi, be a man. Her man... i guess'

——————————

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting...

I was tapping my foot impatiently, i arrived way earlier than i expected. Was i that excited? I thought.

Looking at the city's night street, it was sure breathtaking. This night feels perfect. I took a deep breath as i fixed my suit. Get it together Levi...

"Levi!"

I turned my head with a small smile, but soon feeling my smile getting bigger as i was wowed by Y/n's appearance. Very beautiful indeed

"Oh wow, you look very handsome." She said following with a small laugh as she stood close to me. My eyes still glued on her face

"You look very exquisite too Y/n L/n" i spoke, oh how much i wanted to smirk at her reaction.

She stood there looking at me like she wanted to scream and punch me with love. It was fun seeing her reactions.

"T-that's such a big word" she rolled her eyes as i let out a small chuckle