t h i r t e e n

Cedric's Pov

'Haley answer the next question honestly... are you saying you cheated on me and the baby might not be mine!'

Guilt washed over me as I nodded my head to his question slightly, I handed over the envelope and when he opened it his whole face changed into something I've never seen on his face before.

'I think you should go.'

And so I did.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a thing I would regret instantly but I did it anyway. I felt bad for kicking her out I was just so mad with what we did. Our whole relationship gone.

I knew I couldn't raise another man's baby especially when we had waited for so long to have a baby together, I love her part of me always will but the other part cant look past the fact that she and that boy slept together. All because she was drunk, them she had the audacity to blame it on the fact she was drunk and couldn't remember any of it.

Looking at the time I realised it was now 9pm and I had work tomorrow morning. Without getting ready I got straight into bed. After 5 minutes I realised how lonely and cold this bed felt without her, compulsively I decided to go to the pub and get drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~

An hour or so later...

i couldn't really remember what had happened in the last hour-ish but the room was now buzzing and a girl with auburn-red hair in tight curls that fell down her back approached me I couldn't really make out what she said clearly but it was something along the lines of 'do you want to go back to mine or yours ' we got in a taxi and headed home, she payed the taxi fare while I opened the door up i can't really remember what happened but it ended with us laying in bed with no clothes on, breathing abnormally fast.

~~~~~~~~~~

thank you 1.2k reads