s i x t e e n

It had been a few weeks since their growing family had moved in.

It was all going smoothly, everything was unpacked and put in the right place, it was all organised and they were just starting the baby's nursery. After, finally deciding to go for neutral colours.

However this all changed when they had an unwelcome visitor.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Cedric, why are you here'

'i just wanted to let you know that i never actually liked you, remember all the times i said i loved you well', he took a brief pause before continuing, 'i never actually did, i was only in it for the money.' even though clearly he was wasted the words hit a nerve.

Change of Pov- draco's

it was clear on her face that these words effected her.

I get why.

my whole life i've always been scared that girls only like me for my money or appearance and i bet that haley feels the same. these insecurities mixed with her current hormonal unbalance, due to pregnancy, means that Cedric is a dead man walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

i couldn't believe him. i actually couldn't believe him.

the audacity he has to come to my house, where my family live, where my baby will live in a few months.

you know what. fuck it.

i'm glad i cheated on him.

he deserved it.

now i get to live in a new apartment with a baby on the way with an amazing and kind man to help me through it, cedric could never do that.

'get out' i tried to say it calmly (just like dumbledoor- sorry i had to) but my hormone imbalance wanted to take over.

'okay, okay i'm going' he slurred out; while not moving anywhere but side to side, most likely from the alcohol running through his veins, before muttering to himself, 'it's hard to believe that you said you loved me like two months ago'

this is when i took a pillow of the sofa and started to hit him with it.

it didn't take long before he left.