n i n e

2 o'clock in the morning.

As I as laying in bed I looked to my left to see cedric laying there peacefully unknowingly. I've never felt more guilty with what I did. It got us into this whole mess. I just hope our relationship is strong enough to get through this but I dont deserve it.

There's only a week left until I can find out who the father is, I find out if my mind can be put at ease or my life will change. I know what I have to do but I'm not happy about it .

I have to talk to Draco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just after lunch and I had decided to get it over and done with. I knock on the door and wait for the deviously handsome but arrogant blonde to arrive.

'hey',

'hey, you okay?' he asks clearly nervous.

'yeah, I just need to ask you about what will happen if the baby is yours,'

after a moment he says, 'sure come in'

I walk through the employee entrance through to the apartment upstairs avoiding the subtle buzz of conversation from the late lunchers.

when we arrive at the now familiar door, he holds it open and waits for me to walk through, instantly I sit down on the sofa while he sits on the armchair.

he looks at me expectingly, 'well?'

'I just wanted to know what would happen if by any chance this baby is yours' I sigh.

'I've already told you that I can and will protect the things that belong to me and as you will be carrying my child...'

'hypothetically' I rudely interrupt, not wanting to face the music and realise that there is a fair chance that the baby could be his,

'hypothetically' he repeats,' I would probably want to move in together in case anything goes wrong I can be there, but as you have pointed out we would have to get a new place because this isn't suitable for a baby,' he states as if it were facts, bewildered I just say,

'anything else,'

'I would take you out on a proper date, show you what you deserve... after all the baby should have two parents who love each other unconditionally.'

I feel a light blush spread to my cheeks, I take a moment to gather myself then say, 'well thank you for that but I best me off, Cedric is making stir fry.'

Annoyingly, he chuckles to himself clearly pleased his words got to me, 'okay i'll show you out'

he does but his words follow me like a bug to a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrive home I call Cedric's name to see where he is, I follow where his voice came from, my mind still stuck on what Draco said and what he meant by 'he would show me what I deserve'. However I was pulled from further forbidden thoughts when I glance up to the table to see my boyfriend hunched over his laptop with tea still cooking on the hob,

'hey' I say confused and walk over to his chair to see what he's looking at, that has him so captivated.

'hey did you have a good day' he says absentmindedly then he says, 'look at this',

he turns the laptop to show me a Pinterest board of nursery ideas, all based around 'gender neutral' tones.

'these are lovely, I especially like the ones with the plants in them'

'these are lovely, I especially like the ones with the plants in them'. He grabs my waist still careful of my ever-growing stomach, sits me on his lap and turns the laptop around.

'are there anymore', I ask while he brings up more with varing colour themes.

All previous thoughts about Draco disappear to the back of my head until the next morning when this whole madness starts again.