o n e

*9 weeks ago*

It had started to get late, none of us cared- at least no one who was sober cared. It was Hermiones 28th birthday so we and a couple of others decided to go out to celebrate.

Usually i didn't drink so i would be teased about being a lightweight tomorrow but there was a pleasant buzz i was getting from the alcohol.

Interrupting my thoughts i needed to pee, i stood up bumping my hip on the table causing my now half-full drink to spill. Everyone was to drunk to even notice so i slipped away, slowly as i was trying to fall over, to the toilets.

once i was finished i checked myself in the mirror incase i had spilled something or had lipstick all over my mouth like lavender who had gotten so drunk she couldn't even put lipstick on (i don't even know why she was invited since mione hates her). i had just dried my hands and was about to leave when the bathroom door opened. alarmed i stumbled back. away from the tall figure that now stood staring at me.

immediately i recognised him.

i had noticed him as soon as i walked into the bar he was stitting on a bar stool carefully sipping on what i believed to be whiskey, deep in conversation with a little brunette who looked like the boy from slytherin. Theo i believed his name was? Whoever he was he was nothing compared to the albino blonde ,with his fingers wrapped lightly around the glass with grace.

he turned his head around and our eyes locked. I could see his sharp cheekbones and a square jaw that was driving me wild, his ocean blue eyes that an angel could get lost in. desire pooled in my stomach at the sight of him drawing me out of my trance when suddenly i felt a sharp pain in the side of my stomach. it was Hermione elbowing me as she had discovered where i was looking and harshly whispered in my ear 'cedric!'.

ohh right cedric. my boyfriend of 5 years whom i know live with (am i using that right or is it who?) i mean there isn't anything wrong with looking at dashingly hot men right. it's not like i'm going to do anything.

sweet merlin, he was looking at me, instantly i felt a blush spread across my cheeks. Standing here, my cosy life with Cedric felt a million miles away. there were no words were needed. he moved towards me, with a determined pace, i saw his eyes turn black with desire.

i haven't ever been one for one night stands, especially when i'm already in a committed relationship; but the feel of his hands on my hips, his mouth nipping, licking and sucking my throat. his strong but delicate hands pushing my top apart and tracing over my stomach. i felt helpless against his touch.