t w e l v e

Once I've greeted him I cant take this any longer, I lead him over to the living room, the test results firmly held next to my side. once we've sat I turn to face him, giving him the first sight of the white envelope before saying.

'Ced, we have to talk'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'what's this about Haley,' he asks clearly worried, 'is this about the baby, are you both ok?'

'it's fine, i just wanted to tell you something.' I pause mentally preparing myself 'I want you to hear me out before you say anything'

'Haley... your scaring me tell me what's going on'

'well remember miones party that i went to?'

'yes',

'well i got blackout drunk, then i remember going to the bathroom, but i don't really remember what happened after that and that's the worst part.'

'Carry on, you told me you stayed at hermiones that night'

'well remember Draco my assistant?'

'yeahh' he dragged out his mind trying to figure out what I was trying to tell him

(A/N if you can read this then we'll done if not it's just what happened in the story!)

'wellheisntmyassistantbutithinkwefuckedinthebathroombecauseiwokeupnexttohiminthemorningandhesaidwefuckedalotbutthenigotpregnantandididntknowwhosbabyitwasbutiknowwhositisnow...'

'what?' he asked clearly he knew what I was trying to say. After my lack of response he asked me again.

'Haley answer the next question honestly... are you saying you cheated on me and the baby might not be mine!'

Guilt washed over me as I nodded my head to his question slightly, I handed over the envelope and when he opened it his whole face changed into something I've never seen on his face before.

'I think you should go.'

And so i did

~~~~~~~~~

I had driven over to Draco's, I don't know why but before I knew it I had arrived there.

I was a mess. My eyes were red, raw and swollen.

Draco opened the door and took one look at me before he led me up towards his apartment.

Once we had got inside I turned towards Draco and whispered "I told him and he told me to leave" between sobs before I broke down in his arms, I can't really remember what happened next but I can recall he took me into his room and gave me one of his shirts before going into his bathroom, giving me privacy so I could get changed.

when he returned he led me into his bed and wrapped the duvet around me as the t-shirt was only made from a thin material and only came down to my knees.

I was slowly loosing conscience from the exhaustion of crying but before I slipped into a deep sleep I heard him whisper 'get some sleep you need it, I'll look after you I promise.' then he walked away to go and sleep on the sofa while I slept on his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!!!