f i f t h t e e n

Haley's pov

*a week later*

'I'm going to need my stuff Draco'
'I know you do but-'

'but i can't go back i don't want to see him'

'i'll go if you just give me a key or something i can go for you'

'will you?'

'of course now go and lay down'.

For the past week Draco and I have been packing up his apartment and going furniture shopping so we'll have it in time for when we move in which is only 2 weeks away. We've been on countless trips to Ikea and packed up all of Draco's stuff when I realised that the remainder of my clothes are at Cedric's house. the only thing is I don't want to go back. I don't want to see him, even though its my fault that we're here in the first place; I still can't forgive him for not hearing me out and kicking me out at basically the first opportunity he had.

Thankfully Draco agreed to go and get everything so later on I could finish packing up my stuff.

Taking Draco's advice i decided to go and rest while he went to get my stuff, it's not like he'll need me while he gets it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~

Cedric's pov

it had been around 2 weeks since Haley left me and I miss her so much. I thought she would come back after a few hours or at the least to take her stuff away so I didn't have the constant reminder of what she did to me. I did everything for her. I looked after her, I mean we were trying for a baby. But she cheated on me. And I still love her.

When it was about 10 in the morning there was incessant knock on the door; I finally had to get out of bed and stop wallowing in self pity.

I went to answer it the person on the other side still pounding on the door. However once I opened it I saw the man who stole my Haley from me. All i wanted to do is rip his head off, but my curiousity got the best of me so i asked him what he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's pov

I really didn't want to go back to that house especially because there was a chance that Cedric would be there, I had a feeling that I wouldn't be his most favorite person in the world right now.

As i walked up the stairs i noticed that the light was on in the living room.

Great.

Cedrics home.

the key haley gave me was useless. all i had to go was go in, grab her stuff and get out, but i have a feeling that it wasn't going to be that easy.

Putting on my Malfoy mask i knocked on the door. After a few minutes i knocked again, and again, and again. No one answered. I tried to open the door with the key that haley got me but there was a key in the other side which prevented me from unlocking the door.

I knocked again this time a bit more harshly.

then he opened the door.