FORTY-ONE

And here it is, *starts crying* the final chapter.  These 50 days really were fun. (If anyone gets that reference they have my eternal respect)

It's been a good journey with you all, and- Nah what am I saying, the sequel will probably be up in a few days lmfao.

Also, I want to know. I completely made Alex's character up, didn't base him off of anyone, so did I do a good job? What I mean to say is, do you guys actually like him as a character or is he just an extra?

Anyway, enjoy!

Orion tensed, and suddenly lashed out, sending dozens upon dozens of arrows at the three powerful beings facing him. But he knew there was only a small chance of him getting out of this situation.

Percy, Apollo and Zeus weaved and deflected arrows easily, even smirking at each other from time to time. Zeus grinning with him, instead of maliciously at him, was a sight that Percy never thought he would get to see.

Then, the trio decided to end it. It was time to put down the troublemaking giant. They suddenly started all charging towards Orion, who shot even faster in his fear. "Why? I didn't even attack Olympus yet!" He shouted at the two gods.

Apollo and Zeus grinned. Percy joined in as well, and each knew what they all were thinking.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH ARTEMIS!" They yelled in unison as they charged.

Artemis, standing uncertainly beside a tree at the edge of the clearing, smiled tearfully. "Percy still cares for me..."

Alex, faintly hearing what she said, turned glared at her from his position on the ground. Breaking Percy's trust like that, and then tearfully running after his brother. Hadn't she done enough?

Orion kept shooting arrows, until Zeus shot a lightning bolt at his quiver, knocking it clean off and to the ground, starting to light on fire.

The giant picked it up and went to slap the flame out, but suddenly the flame exploded to cover the whole quiver, burning him and sending him flying backwards. Looking in shock at his blazing piece of equipment, everyone saw an eight year old faintly appear and shake her head at the giant, tutting, before disappearing and making the flames glow brightly and burn the quiver until it was just a few bits of charcoal, metal bars and all of the arrowheads.

Then, some of the specially modified arrowheads exploded, incinerating everything left. Orion stared in shock, and then raised his bow like a staff. He'd rather run, but it was probably scarier to have the strikes coming from behind him than in front of him, where he could see them.

Yeah, this giant was a coward.

Zeus smirked. "You would much rather be running right now, wouldn't you?" He asked, and Percy laughed.

Orion shook his head slowly. "No... No I wouldn't."

Apollo joined the others laughing. "That was a lie, idiot," He smiled. "God of truth, at your service."

Orion snarled in rage, and leapt towards Apollo. The sun god stepped back, his own now materialising in his hands again, and let loose ten shafts of pointed sunlight in two seconds, each of them hitting their mark. Orion was stopped midair, and he dropped to the ground, the projectiles sticking out of most of his major joints.

Zeus then hit him in the face with his master bolt like a baseball bat, causing a crack of thunder and lightning right in the unfortunate giant's face. Orion was blasted backwards, flying until he landed quite a distance away, skidding to a stop next to Alex.

"Please... Help..." He groaned, stretching out a hand towards his younger half-brother.

Alex snickered at the giant's predicament. "Sure, if you go back in time and stop yourself from attempting to rape Celyn." He said.