FOUR

As Percy and Alex entered the throne room, they saw four gods seated on their thrones. Alex, recognising them from Percy's descriptions and what their thrones looked like, immediately dropped to a knee.

"Lords Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo and Hermes," he said quietly, "It's an honour to be in your presence."

Percy just kinda half bowed at Zeus, nodded at his dad, and did air fist bumps with his friends Apollo and Hermes.

(Trials of Apollo didn't happen in this, let's say his punishment was just no more haikus cause I don't want to write any)

Alex, having been taught by Promoxis to have the ultimate respect for the gods, was quite shocked at his brother's callousness towards them. Zeus just rolled his eyes, knowing that the only way to make Percy give him more respect at this point would be to smite him. Actually, dead bodies can't show respect so that wouldn't be much use either, he thought. Infuriating sea spawn.

He nodded and got up. "It is.. good... to meet you, Poseidon's son. Now that that's over, I take my leave." A lightning bolt struck down on his throne and covered it in electricity, and by the time the almost blinding light was gone, so was the King of the Gods.

"Drama Queen," Percy and Alex said in unison, before grinning at each other. After spending so much time together, with nothing to do but swim and talk, and of course both being sons of the sea, their thoughts were pretty much in sync at this point.

"Percy, he has the same sense of humour as you? Oh yeah this will be fun," Apollo exclaimed as he and Hermes came down from their thrones. After the two younger gods introduced themselves to Alex as friends, and told the boys to come talk anytime, they too left.

Then the boys' father descended from his perch as well. He walked slowly towards his son with a few tears in his eyes. No words needed to be spoken. Unlike most demigods that felt abandoned by their godly parent, Alex knew that Poseidon had done way more than he should for the boy. He ran forwards and hugged his dad, while Percy looked on and smiled.

Poseidon looked at his older son and smiled, mouthing "Thank you," and Percy just nodded with his lopsided grin and turned away, but Alex suddenly grinned.

"Oh no you don't. Group hug!" He shouted, as Percy's eyes widened.

For once, Percy was just too slow.

After Poseidon transported them to Camp Half-Blood, Percy started showing his brother around. By the time he'd shown him around the whole place and was back at Thalia's Pine, half the camp was following them. Percy, just realising this, turned to them all.

"Yes?"

"Um, Percy,", Nico began.

"Who's this?", Chiron continued.

"And why are you showing him around camp?" The Stolls said together.

"Oh! Sorry. Guys, this is my half brother Alex. Alex, these are some of the campers. From what I've told you in my stories, there is Chiron, Nico, Connor and Travis, Katie, Malcolm, Jason and Piper, and a bunch of new guys."

The green whirling trident appeared above Alex's head to prove Percy's point. Chiron was about to do the whole kneeling thing, but Alex quickly stopped him.

"There's no need, Chiron, don't worry. I'm not that special. Come on, Percy." With that, he walked over to the Hephaestus cabin, dragging his brother behind him. He poked his head in, then asked Percy to ask for him. Percy just rolled his eyes and sauntered in, to talk to Jake Mason.

"Hey Jake, could you make a spear for my man Alex over there? He needs a new weapon." Percy said quietly. Jake didn't reply. Percy was confused for a minute, before looking at what Jake was doing. The boy was hammering away at a piece of metal, making it impossible for him to hear a word. Percy caught the hammer, then roared his request so loud that the entire cabin heard and started laughing at the poor guy. Jake just rolled his eyes, apologized and led the two sons of Poseidon up to a wall with a load of spears on it.

"Here are all the spears we have to choose from. At the moment anyway." He said quickly, wanting to get back to his work before the metal cooled.

Jake quickly made his choice. "This one," he said confidently. "I like the style."

(Pretend that rope bit's not there)"Good choice, man," Jake replied, taking it off the rack

"Good choice, man," Jake replied, taking it off the rack. "I made this one myself. Its name is Alláson, or Shifter. It's handle shaft was made from wood in an Atlantean grove that Percy got for me, so maybe that's why it calls to you. And as for why I called it that, have you seen what Percy's sword does?"

Jake nodded, grinning. When he and Percy were attacked it had confused him to no end why his brother had suddenly pulled out a writing implement, until it had sprung to life as a bronze xiphos.

"Well check this out." Jake twisted a small knob located in a groove of the spear's shaft, and it immediately shortened and morphed into a bronze looking smooth pebble.

"Cool, huh? I spent forever trying to make it work. All you have to do to get it into your weapon form again is click your fingers while having the stone in that hand. You can click your fingers, right?" The blacksmith asked cheerfully. Alex sighed and nodded that yes, he could click his fingers.

The boy only had one downside to the magic weapon he'd designed. "I didn't have a clue how to make it return to you the way Percy's weapon does. I would've asked the Hecate cabin, but I'm not finished with a magic staff that they ordered so I'll get cursed if I go anywhere near that cabin without their finished weapon," he said wryly. "If you really want that, you'll have to either ask them or find someone else that can do it for you." He continued.

"Thanks man, we really appreciate it," Percy and Alex said in unison before looking at each other in surprise and laughing along with Jake.

The boys left the cabin, with Percy leading the way and Alex trying to stop him.

"Wait, Percy, wait! What about the tridents we wanted? Can they not make those too?" He asked anxiously.

The older demigod looked amusedly at his brother. "Still not satisfied, eh? Don't worry, I've got a plan for those, and it lines up with my plan of getting you to know people."

"Really? What is it? Who is it?" Alex exclaimed excitedly. He was having so much fun with Percy, he thought it would never end.

"Alex, get ready to meet another brother."