TWO

Percy's POV

I looked at Annabeth, who looked back at me. We turned to Zeus.

"Yes Lord Zeus," we said in unison, albeit grudgingly. We turned to leave, but suddenly, Poseidon stopped us in our tracks.

"Percy."

I turned to face my father, who I was still pretty pissed at, even though he'd broken the oath to get me, too. "Yeah?"

"I know you're annoyed, and I am a little annoyed at myself, too. Would you pick up my son, from Miami? He'd be around 3 years younger than you-" I cut him off right there.

"THREE YEARS YOUNGER? WHERE WAS HE IN BOTH WARS THEN, DAD?" I yelled.

He looked down at his feet, kinda sheepishly, and said quietly, "I saw how much you were having to go through, and I wanted to spare at least one of my sons. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I made sure he was well trained by some of the mermen soldiers."

After hearing that confession, I couldn't really be angry anymore. "Sure Dad, I'll get him." I looked at Annabeth. "You get Zeus' kids, I get my brother?"

"Whatever, Seaweed Brain. Race you," she grinned.

I grinned right back. Seems she'd forgotten about my newfound powers again. I quickly vapour travelled all the way to Miami, but afterwards, I immediately fainted.

"Didn't think it would be that hard." I muttered as I passed out.

Poseidon's POV

I proudly watched as Percy vapour travelled away, and looked at his girlfriend, Annabeth. She asked my brother and niece a couple of questions about her mission before jogging out. Once that was done Athena flashed out too.

I looked at my brother anxiously. "Do you think our brother will be mad for long?" Despite how we'd pushed him out of Olympus, I still cared about him and I knew our sisters did as well.

Zeus smirked. "He can be mad for as long as he wants," he said as I watched him critically. "I'm king, what will he do about it. What can he do about it," my little brother scoffed. He'd seemed a bit too lazy lately. I mean he always had been a bit of a pompous prick anyway.

"Ah well, it is what it is, I guess," I said thoughtfully, trying to clear my mind. I flashed to Atlantis, hopefully to get some good time in on my new game room.

And... Amphitrite was right in front of me, with Triton right beside her.

Long story short, I ran.

Third Person POV
(Idk I think I just find this one easier to use)

A whole day later, Percy woke up. He got up and stretched, looking around for where to start his search. Maybe he should've asked for some more information like Annabeth probably had, he thought. Ah well, he'd saved Olympus, what more was finding someone?

It was more. It was a lot more.

Ten hours later, Percy ended up in the same spot he started, at the beach. He sat down to try and sort through his thoughts.

"Well," he muttered to himself, "let's see how much information I have. He's in Miami. Big help. He's trained by mermen soldiers. Fat lot of good that does me. Wait.."

If he was trained by mermen, he'd have to spend loads of time by the water or in it. Percy immediately ran to the water and dived in, to find his main source of information. Oh, how he loved the gossipy fish.

Soon, he swam by an abandoned hut, and immediately checked it out for mermen. As soon as he entered, the place looked clean, orderly and new. Smelling something fishy, Percy brought Riptide out of his pocket.

"HALT. Who are you and what is your purpose?" said a voice from directly to his left. However when he turned that way, he felt a spear poke into him from behind.

He rolled his eyes and quickly spun to face his attacker, disarming them before they could react.

"Name's Percy. I come in peace, man," Percy said gently to the merman in front of him. Wait, merman?

"Per- My Lord P-Perseus, I am s-so very sorry. Please accept my humblest apologies." He stammered. "Why have you come?"

"Enough with the Lord business, call me Percy." The soldier looked like Christmas had come early. "I'm looking for someone, a half brother of mine, know him? Also is it just you?"

"Know him?" The merman exclaimed. "Why my lo- Percy, I guard him!"

Oh, thank the gods.

"Great. Where is he?" Percy sighed in relief. With this luck, he'd be able to go relax at the beach, and beat Annabeth back to Olympus as well.

"I don't know at the moment. He went to explore, and I'm the only merman here. He surpassed our skill level, so we couldn't train him. I'm just a guard. His mum has already passed, so he spends all his time here."

So his half brother did have a good amount of training, and enough to go out on his own and defeat monsters too. But to be honest, looking at the soldier's skill level, Percy really couldn't tell how good his brother would be.

"So do I go and look for him or..." Percy was worried this would take longer than he thought.

"No, I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm Promoxis by the way, it's good to meet you Lord."

Suddenly, a boy who looked about 14 swam in the door, and saw a disarmed Promoxis and Percy with a sword in his hand.

"Hey! Get away from him!" He yelled.

Oh boy.

As he raced towards Percy, swinging a sword, Percy just dodged and disarmed, just like he'd done to the boy's guardian.

"Listen, I'm here as a friend! Come on, man!" Percy yelled. The boy paused and looked at Promoxis, who nodded gently.

"Percy, meet your fellow son of Poseidon, Alex. Alex, meet Percy, saviour of Olympus and your half brother."

"Umm, hi?"