Stockholm

Did Victoria ask to be kidnapped? No. Then why was she kidnapped? Those were questions going around in her head. And by the way, she got a quite handsome kidnapper. He was an older man with a very twisted look that could be seen in his eyes. But it would turn to look of love instantly when he would look at Victoria.

She found out his name is Hugo. Hugo held great love towards Victoria, but being a mafia boss didn't come to his advantage this time. Why would an innocent girl fall in love with the man ruthless as him? So the only way was to take her secretly without her terrible family knowing.

But even if Hugo took her from her family, Victoria felt suffocated. She was also feeling scared of him. How couldn't she? Especially with his dangerous appearance. It's been three days since he took her to his hidden cabin. The cabin was surrounded by the woods and there was no way to escape without Hugo knowing.

Victoria was sitting on the little bench near the window. She was thinking about her little brother who was left with their horrible parents. She knew they could hit him when she is not there. Usually, she was the one who was saving him. But now he is all alone.

They are not even thinking about her. She watched TV, but there was no mention of a missing person. Maybe her father got her out of school so they won't be making problems. Knowing her father, he is very capable of doing so. But she didn't know her thoughts were very much a truth.

When she heard the door opening, Victoria didn't bother to look at him. Hugo put a tray with the food he previously made on her nightstand. He walked over to her and brushed his fingers through her hair.
''What are you thinking about, beautiful?'' He asked her.
''About my family. You took me away from them.'' She answered calmly.
''They aren't your family. They hurt you. And I won't allow that to anyone.'' He seethed angrily. Victoria was shocked by his possessiveness. But why he even cared for her?

''My brother didn't. He recently turned two. And I left him with them alone. I protected him all this time until you took me.'' She snapped with angry tears falling down his cheeks. Hugo felt sorry for her and immediately pulled her in a hug.
''I'm sorry. I will get him for you. I promise.'' He said, wiping her cheeks. He despised seeing his girl all crying and upset.

''Really?'' Hugo nodded. Victoria was feeling some kind of relief with knowing that she will get her brother, but that means she is still staying with him? That thought was still uneasy to her, but at least her brother will be safe with her. Victoria was confused about his love towards her.

''Alright now. Come to eat. I made food for you.'' He suggested.
''I'm not hungry.'' She said. He knew he will need a lot of patience, but he will never let her go. He sat on the opposite side of the bench and leaned on the wall. He took her hand in his and started caressing it warmly.

''Ask me what you want to know and I'll honestly answer you.'' Hugo said realizing that she doesn't want to eat.
''Anything?'' She asked suspiciously.
''Yes, love. Anything.'' He smirked making her blush slightly at the endearment.
''Do I have a specific number of questions or?'' Victoria interrogated him.
''No. As much as you want.'' He confirmed.

''Why did you take me?'' She asked. He smiled widely, kissing her hand.
''Isn't it obvious? Because I love you. Ever since I first saw you, I fell in love with you. You are beautiful, smart and kind. Who couldn't fall in love with you?'' He explained. She blushed at his words when she didn't want them to affect her, but they did something.

''How old are you?'' He does look mature, but looks can deceive sometimes.
''I'm twenty-nine.'' He said. Hugo knew that age could bother her because he was 13 years older than her. But he loved Victoria because of her which wasn't understandable to other people. If you love the person, you love them for their heart.