44🦋✨💕

Warning🔥🛑‼️❌:Some parts of this chapter has sexual related scenes,you can skip most of it if you want to......but don't forget to vote 💕✨🥺

~Michelle~

It was 6:15PM when we drove into the mall,as you remember,our little perfect date got ruined because I got angry so he decided that we should go shopping and also join Mason and Kim,I felt bad for ruining it.

"What's bothering my muffin?."He asked as he parked the car.

"Oh.... nothing."I replied.

"Your bubbly anger didn't let me make out with you,you know."He pouted his lips.

"I'm sorry."I apologized as I touched his face.

"I really wanted to taste em"

"Then what are you waiting for?"I whispered.

He smirked and opened his car door,making me wonder what he was up to,he came out and opened the back door,he sat at the backseat and gave me the "I'm waiting for you"kind of look,I joined him at the back and straddled him,he looked into my eyes,I immediately got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes,he brushed his thumb across my lower lip while he stared at me,I caressed his face,his lips immediately locked with mine in a kiss,my body pressed against his,his tongue introduced itself into my mouth and mine also did the same,I sucked on his lower lips slowly.

His hands made way to my bosom,giving me a sensual feeling,he massaged them,"Ugh!!....I love them"He moaned.

He pulled my zip down,leaving me half naked in my bra,he unhooked it and sucked my nipples with his mouth,"Baaaabe...."I moaned.

"Ple....ase stooop..."He didn't listen,he played with my twins.

He bit it,"Ja...ce...",I moaned even louder.

"I love hearing you moan my name."

I grinned and sucked on his neck,he grabbed my ass,I smirked and nibbed his neck,he moaned,"Muffin.....please stop."He begged.

"Why?."I asked as I looked at him.

"Because I have a fucking boner...."He groaned.

I mouthed an "oh" and got off him,he started breathing hard,"Babe,are you okay?."I asked in a concerned manner.

"Yeah,I'm just tryna,you know,calm down..."He replied,still breathing hard.

"They were yummy."He pointed to my chest.

I blushed,remembering the nasty stuffs that just happened,"Is it weird that I still wanna make out even when you have a boner?."I giggled.

"No,it's not,I still wanna make out but we have to catch up with Mason and Kim but muffin,I promise we gonna have a part 2 of this."He pecked me and gestured for us to get out of the car.

We got out and walked into the mall to meet the duo,we didn't utter a word to each other until we met them in a fast food store.

"Hey,you two."I greeted with ecstacy.

"Hey,wait, your date is over already?."Kim asked.

"Yes."I replied briefly.

"Well,that was fast and short."Mason commented.

"Why?."

"She didn't like it?."

"Calm down,guys."I took a seat in their table.

"Someone got angry and lost her appetite."Jace stated as he looked at me.

"What?,why?!."

"Is it because of your plans to leave the country?."Mason asked.