Chapter 27

(Unedited)

Michelle's POV

Exam week finally came to an end,I just finished my last paper,I headed to my class in excitement as the bell was rung for the end of exam for everybody,we headed to our various classes talking with our friends about the exam,I got to class and everywhere was already noisy.

Typical

"Chelle!"Olivia screamed,running towards me and hugging me."My madam!"I hailed her."How are you and where is Lucas?"I asked looking around.

"He is with the guys in science class"She replied."Okay,so how was Agricultural Science and CRS?"I asked,waiting for the complains to follow.

"Mtchww,I couldn't finish CRS no time,that woman just packed Narrate this Narrate that, explain this explain that,State state,mtchww!"She complained.

"As for Agric,mtchwww!Rubbish,I wonder why I even offered that subject sef"She hissed,I bursted into laughter,holding my stomach,she was right about CRS and Agric exam,those two subjects are something else.

"I got gist o"I grinned."About what?"She raised a brow.

We sat on our seat because I was tired of standing.

"You know that boy David ?"I said more like a statement than a question.

"Which David?I know many Davids's "

"David in SS2 na"

"I don't think I know him"She replied still confused.

I rolled my eyes before answering her.

"Chidi! That boy that was wooing you that time or have you forgotten?!"I explained.

"Oh oh!That idiot!" She hissed."Olivia!That's someone's child"I frowned,hitting her.

"And so?!He behaves like a tout and he's very notorious,he will be forming Bad boy,mtchwwww!"She cursed. I shook my head,"Anyways,he couldn't finish his last paper which I think was Biology or Physics I'm not sure  because he cheated"I told her and her eyes widened.

"Serves him right"She stated smirking.

"What's your own with that boy ?!"

"Nothing,it's just that his own is too much"

"Or is it because after you rejected him,he planned to deal with you"I said chuckling.

"It's you that knows that one"She frowned before walking away.

Angry Olivia

"Let's go downstairs for assembly so I can finally go home,I'm so tired"I grinned,keeping my arm around her shoulders.

We gathered for assembly,we sang,prayed and danced to Thank God for a successful end of term,the Principal ended it with his many many boring talk with some other teachers adding irrelevant nonsense to his talk.

"I will miss you girls,so much"Lucas frowned,pouting his lips."Dumb dumb,we are hanging out at your place tomorrow, remember?"Olivia reminded him as she hugged him.

"Besides,the trip is like 2-3 days from now,so we are gonna see even after tomorrow"I added,joining in the bear hug,I sniffed Lucas,he smelt nice.

I feel like staying here for awhile

He's not Jace,get off

I pulled out,Lucas had a huge smile on his cute face.

"Great,I get to see your pretty faces again"He said,pulling our cheeks."See you later"He grinned and winked at me before leaving to meet the boys.