52✨💕🦋

Please,pardon my errors,I will correct them later👀, before you proceed😭, please kindly tap that star and yeah,our votes finally got to 2k,thank goodness 🥰✨,thanks so much🥺.

~MICHELLE~

"Whoever introduced Maths,let me not say God will judge that person but he will."I cursed as I flipped through my maths textbook.

I punched my calculator aggressively as I tried to solve a maths problem,"Take it easy on the calculator na,did it offend you ?."Lucas asked as he sat down next to me.

"Why does maths exist?!."I asked in frustration.

"To solve problems I guess."

"Yeah and Nigeria is not yet a better place,this is crap."I closed my textbook.

"Should I tutor you?."

"Since when did you like maths?.",

"I don't know."He shrugged.

"Aren't you going to the Cafe?."

"Nah,I have to finish what I started."I pointed to my maths note and textbook.

"Oh,should I get you something?."

"Don't worry,I sent Maya to get me something already."

"Alright,just relax,you will get it right."He gave me an encouraging smile before he left.

I looked around,some of my classmates were still in class and they were busy making noise in and out of the classroom,I picked up my stuffs and decided to go to one of the empty classrooms in the hallway of freakiness to study.

Yeah,you heard me well,Hallway of freakiness,to teachers,it's just a bunch of empty old classes but to students,most especially senior students,that was their special place to commit all manner of iniquities.

I walked out of my class,Mason and his gang except Jace were in the main hallway,"Mrs. Walker."Leo hailed as I walked passed them.

I rolled my eyes,I gave him the waka sign and they laughed,I glared at him and gave him the middle finger as well.

"I wish I could but he will kill me."He yelled at my retreating figure,I sighed in frustration.

His mouth is so loud.

I went upstairs to the last floor where hallway of freakiness was situated and trust me,it was as if I was passing through Sodom and Gomorrah,my eyes ended up beholding and my ears heard alot of different sounds alot of evil.

Only God knows how the school management doesn't know about it.

Forgive my eyes,O Lord.

As if you were given the opportunity,you won't join them.

You are probably why I didn't go to library to study,well,I don't think the library is a place for people like me, whenever I studied,I would literally cuss out loud, I would scream in frustration,always sighing here and there so yeah,if I chose the library,most people would have glared at me.

I was still searching for an empty classroom when I saw him and a girl.

SMH in capital letters.

The blushing girl tried to escape from him but he groped her ass,spun her around as he pinned her to the wall.

You wish that was you huh?!

Sadly,yeah.

They locked themselves in a gaze as he leaned closer to her,I observed as her breathing increased,her lips slightly parted waiting for him to lock his lips in a kiss.