48✨🦋💕

Warning🛑⚠️❌:Parts of this chapter contains sexual related scenes and strong languages,read at your own risk.

                    ~MICHELLE~

When I got home after I told my school security and principal that I wasn't feeling well,they let me go home,maybe because of the marks on my body even though they were still hurting,I cared less,it can't be compared to my shattered heart.

My mum wasn't at home when I got home,so I went straight to my room to think about my life,the moment I stepped into my room,I cried,it was as if my eyes was just like a tap waiting to be opened to pour our water.

I thought of different things,multiple things.

I will never be good enough for anybody.

I didn't bother to open my phone to check the class group chat because I know I was going to see worst things that might make me suicidal.

I tried to sleep but Cassandra's words kept ringing in my ears and I kept seeing his face whenever I closed my eyes.

I thought my dad was the worst male I have ever met then I met Lucas and then I said,"He's worst than my dad" but I guess I underestimated Jace,what was I thinking?!He was or is a player,so the fun times we had were fake?.

Tears kept dropping out of my eyes,I started sweating and shivering at the same time,I guess the beating and heartbreak was about to give high temperature or fever.

Nobody was at home so I struggled to go to my mum's room to get drugs,I took the drugs and went back to my room to sleep,trying to forget about everything and everyone.

One thing was certain,relationships or love isn't for everybody and it's definitely not for me so I'm not done with.

People like Jace might grow up to be like those men whose weddings are already scattered because one of their side chicks came to expose them.

I took my sleeping pills and dozed off when I woke up,it was already dark like 7:15PM,I guess I overslept,when I opened my eyes,I saw Maya sitting besides me on my bed.

"How are you feeling?."She asked.

"What do you mean?."

"I heard what happened,at first I was angry and surprised that you could do that to Lucas but I guess Jace had worst skeletons in his cupboard."She replied me.

"Okay...I want to be alone,please go."I told her,I wasn't in the mood to talk about him or anything related to it.

"By the way, mummy said whenever you wake up,you should see her."She said before leaving my room.

I stood up and went downstairs to meet my mum and yeah,the second hypocrite and devil whom I shared a womb with was in the living room as well.

"Good evening,ma."I greeted coldly.

"Why did you leave school early?."She questioned.

"I wasn't feeling too well."I replied her.

She touched my neck with hand,"You are burning,come let me give you drugs."

"I have already taken."

"Okay."She replied and went back to my room.

***********

~JACE~

       Everybody has their own side or a part of a story to tell, although I ended hurting her,it was never intentional.

Cassandra finally got what she wanted,her plan to shatter my relationship worked and it's my fault.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was welcomed with a banging headache,I raised my head slowly to notice the environment or wherever I was,I was certainly not in my room or any of the homies room,all I remembered was Leo,Mason and I decided to attend a party,I got super drunk and followed a girl to a room.