54🦋💕✨

Jace's POV is always written in sensual languages,you can skip it though.

~JACE~

I was already on my way when I called her,I knew she was going to take long.

Girls and taking forever to get dressed are like 5&6.

I decided that I will hang out with Mason until she's ready,as soon I rang the doorbell,Maya opened the door,the second person I saw was their mum in the living room, probably waiting for someone or something.

"Good afternoon,ma."I greeted.

"Afternoon,how are you my dear?."She asked me.

"I'm fine ma."

"Are you guys going somewhere?."She asked curiously.

There wasn't any need to lie,my outfit had already betrayed me.

"Yes ma."

"Oh,with?."One of her eyebrows were already raised.

This one she's asking all these questions,has she gained suspicion about her daughter and I.

I wanted to lie but my brain and mouth didn't work in accordance.

"Michelle."

Her facial expression changed a bit.

As expected.

"As friends or ?."

A nervous cough escaped my throat,"Friends."I lied.

"Say the truth."

"Umm..."

"Michelle!!."Her mum yelled her name.

"Yes mummy,I'm coming."

She rushed out of her room with a towel and yeah,I was distracted by her everything.

Oga,her mum is around o, better hide this perverted side for now.

"Are you going somewhere?."Her mum asked her in a calm tone.

".....yes..."She hesitated.

"With?."

"Mason and Jace."She lied.

"Mason!!!."

Silence.

"Mason!!!."

Silence.

"Ma.!"

He came downstairs as well,"Why are you not dressed yet?."She asked him.

"Dressed for what?."He scrunched his brows in confusion.

Michelle was trying to give him the go with the flow look but I was relaxed for no damn reason.

"I thought you guys are going out?."

"I don't know."He scratched his head.

I sighed,"We are in a relationship."I finally let it out.

Everybody turned to look at me with different expressions written on their face, Michelle and Maya had a frightened and shocked look on their faces,Mason had a bored expression while their mum had a not so surprising kind of look.

"I knew it,how old are you again?."

"18,ma."I replied her.

"I'm only calm because I have known you for long and I trust you,if it were some random guy,I would have probably dealt with him by now,you guys shouldn't do what will ruin your future though,I approve."She said that and a smile crept it's way to Michelle's face.