41🦋✨

The TV noise from downstairs woke me up from my sleep,I checked the time because it wasn't possible for my siblings to watch TV very early in the morning without doing their chores.

11:00 AM

I jumped out of my bed,my mum hasn't returned from work yet because she was on night shift,if she was at home,she would have woken me up with 3 slaps for oversleeping,that was my saving grace. I walked into my bathroom to wash my face and check on my siblings downstairs,I descended the stairs lazily,both of them were so focused on the action movie they were watching that they didn't acknowledge my presence.

"Well,since none of you decided to check on me for oversleeping,I'm alive"

"We know"Maya answered me,not taking her eyes off the TV.

"It's now your mates are waking up abi,lazy fowl"Mason stated,eyeing me from head to toe.

"Don't mind her,you have luck that mum didn't come home early,you would have collected dozen of slaps on that your face"Maya added.

I stoned her with a cushion beside me for speaking rudely to me,"Ouch!!"

"Shut up,before I slap you"I shunned her. "Wait first,have you guys done your chores because this one,the two of you are here watching TV this early morning,hmmmmnnn"I observed the living room.

"It's 11AM,it's not early"Maya muttered.

"If you have eyes to see and I will assume you don't,you will notice that the whole house is clean except your room"Mason added as he walked out of the living room to the kitchen.

Am I forgetting something?

No, I'm not

Yes,you are

No,I'm not

Really?!

OMG,I have to go to Lucas's house today as promised,shooot!!!

I stood up instantly and raced the stairs to my room ignoring the voices of my siblings,so I could get ready for my meeting with Lucas,my study partner,I walked lazily to the bathroom, mentally cursing Mr Sam for forcing me into this study thingy,I wore a sky-blue long sleeve shirt dress and grabbed my bag with my books in it and returned downstairs.

"This one you are dressed,where are you going?"Maya asked me,her question diverted Mason's attention from the TV to me.

"Where are you going?"He repeated Maya's question.

"Calm down,mum and dad"I said to them in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm going to Lucas's house"

"Ehn?!!!"They both exclaimed at the same time with surprise and shock written all over their face.

"Stop acting as if you didn't hear me the first time"I rolled my eyes at them.

"Lu-what?"

"I'm not sure I heard well"

"To do what?"

"It's like you haven't learnt your lesson abi"

"Can you both relax?!Geez"I was getting irritated at the way they were overreacting.

"First of all,I'm going to his house because he's my study partner and if I had a choice,I won't even try being in his estate,not to talk of his house"I explained to them.

"Why can't you study alone,what had happened to your brain?"Mason asked.

"As you already know,brother,I suffered from a head injury so I need help in studying"