Chappy 10.5: Confession

This is it! I've had it. I wannah write smut! XD sorry if it kinda destroy the story though. I just want to write a sex scene

Ill MIGHT be using human names from now.

America's Pov

"You could go now. Alfred. Your shift had ended anyway" Matthew said has he patted my back. "Thanks Mattie" was all that i could say as i took a quick glance into him and gave him a weak smile. I Quickly change my outfit into my regular school one. Then i ran towards england(wgere i have NO idea where) or to start my search or hunt for him.

"ARTHUR!!" i screamed and i looked everywhere. Until i reached the last staircase that u could find in the 4th floor. Which could lead into the rooftop. "Maybe He's in here" i muttered to my self as i slowly walked towards that place.

I opened the door and there was no one there. Before i search every inch of this place. I locked the door. For the lock of this door can only be open with a key inside.

I stepped behind the water tank and i saw a crying brit. "Hey england" i said with a calm voice. "Get away from *sob* me! You probably hate me now to" He said as he continue to cry.

I hold his chin up to make me see england's perfect face. Then i kissed him in his lips and i wrapped my other arm around his waist. He was about to push me away but then He just kissed me back. The sweet kiss suddenly turned into a deep rough but then a passionate one. We pulled for air for a moment and we continue the kiss. My tounge ask for entrance and he gladly accept. So my tounge explored his mouth. We fought for dominace where I clearly won. The kiss lasted because we needed air.

I rest my head into Arthur's head. "Arthur, Did you know I had this amazing feeling everytime i made contact with you? Well then England. I'm In love with you" I said as i panted from the kiss. The face of england was priceless. He blushed so madly that he turn into spain's tomato.

"Umm.....I...L..L-Lo....v..v-ve...Y..o..u To, Alfred" he said shyly. I kissed him again. With the dominance kiss one. England wrapped his arms around my neck while i wrap my arm around his waist. At that momment Lust consume me.

I opened my eyes to see Arthur to feel the same. I broke the kiss. "Um.. Arthur? Do you want to do it?" I asked in curiosity. "Here?!" He asked. "I did locked the door you know and the brick walls in here is tall. Its the half size of you. Then there is no one comming here. I did look around to find no one" I said. "Well... Ok.." He said as he look away.

WARNING: LOVE SCENE!! ITS HERE!! DONT READ IF U NO LIKEY. ((America-Alfred & England-Arthur))

Sorry if it sucks though.

I kissed him again. Then i slowly removed the kiss. My tounge started to go further down. I liked his pale neck. "Ahhh..Mhnm" He hissed

I suck a part of his neck where no one would notice that i was the one who claim to be his.

I slowly opened the button of arthur's clothes and removed them. Which reveals his pale white body. Arthur looked awayy as he hides his blush "no. Arthur. Dont hide away your beautiful face from me" I said as i brush the back of my palm into his face. With that arthur looked at me with his most erotic and blushing face. It was so cute!

Suddenly i pushed him downward into the cold roof/floor. With me kissing him deep and passionate.

"Stop teasing me....alfie...." i could feel his tights. One way or another. Our clothes where gone.

I licked him starting from his lips down to his nipples. I suck them while my other finger would play on the other one. "Stop it. Nothi...ng.ww.ill..comm.ee...out!" Arthur shouted as he blushed. "Look they erected like a gurls" i said teasingly and i suck them again. "Mhnn...aghhh." he moaned out.

I roam my hand down into his sides and then held his crotch i rubbed it. Then i earned moans from him which drives me insane.

"Dont worry im here" i said as i sucked my fingers and inserted one digit. In his hole while pumping him. "Ah...alfiee . ...this...feellss ....so...weird" he said as tears flow down his face.

"Dont worry. This will feel akward at first but it will be fine." I said to assure him and i added another digit. Arthur forcefully removed my hand from his crotch and moaned out as he cum "ahh!!..."

"Ill be entering soon" i whispered into his ears. I placed 3 digits as i prepare him. I place my dick into his entrance. "Sorry if it hurts" i kissed him as i entered slowly.

Until my whole lenght is iside of him. Gosh hes warm and tight. "Ahh...." arthur moaned out. "You could hold me. But can i move?" I asked. He placed his arm around my neck as he nodded his head.

I trusted into him slow and steady until i reached the time where arthur pleaded. "Please.....ahhh....ll..fie...go...fa .ste.a..ahh..rr"

With that i moved faster.deeper. then i would go into diff angels until reached his spot where he moaned like a lunatic. "AAHH...HMM..RIGH..T..AHH. THERE.....AHHH..." I trusted In and out again and again into the same spot.

But then my limit came. So did arthur's 2nd. "Arthur im gonnah" "alfred im gonnah-" with that we cumed at the same time. I removed my dick inside of him and lay beside him. "I guess we have no problem" i said as i laughed. "You came inside of me.." arthur said

"Theres a bathroom here. Dont worry. I wore my clothes as i helped him with his his. I swung my bomber jacket into him to cover him. From his shoulders to his above the knee. And we went to the bathroom. So dis i took a bath

After the cleaning we came out.

"I love you" i said as i kissed him. "I..love.you.to. you bloody git!" He said. "So im your boyfriend now am i?" I asked.

"Ofcourse you are" he said and we walked into the bench from the rooftop. I sat and He lay there with his head resting to my knees. "Rest well my iggy" i said as i gave him a quick peck in the cheecks and soon i also fell asleep

I was lazy ok? That's why i suck at the same time i have errors. Anywho. Ciao~