Chappy 2: Fridays

I'm bored and i am indeed needed to do something stupid. That is why i give you chapter 2. Dont mind the picture. America didnt lost him job or anything. I have no other picture xD

ALFRED'S POV

Oh look its England or should i say Arthur. Why us he here? Oh yeah i forgot he works with my little brother Matthew. "Sup? The united kingdom of the British empire by the northern Ireland" i decided to call him by his whole country name. When i looked at him again i could only see his blank stare. A minute past and he just stares at me blankly. I called him many times and snapped my finger. Its still no use. "Arthur?" Was all i said. "Huh? Ah. Hello. I got to go sorry" and he ran fast as he can.

What's wrong with him? "Sorry to keep you waiting" Canada suddenly popped out of no where. "Its fine. Common lets go to the new ice cream parlor" "ok"

Hey did you know that me and Matt live in the same house? He basically ran out a house from the school's village. If you observe the place carefully there's the huge world academy and on the right side.

"What do you want Matt?" I asked my brother with a very happy tone. "MAPLE!" He said with those sparkling eyes. Like hell? Oh yeah he's pumped cause this place has maple flavored ice cream. "Ill get 2 ice creams inside those 2nd to the last huge glass cup. One maple and one chocolate." I payed the bill cause i insisted my brother "here's your 2 free key chain. Please choose 2 flags" said the cashier and i got the american flag and the Canadian flag of course for my brother. As we where about to sit we found Seychelles. So we sat in her table. "Sup Seychelles? Why are you alone?" I asked her and begun eating a scoop. "Well hello america and Canada. Umm. I'm here alone cause France is busy with his job and Arthur is always busy. The girls are not that interested in ice cream. The axis. I didn't saw them" she answered and added another a mouth full of ice cream.

The conversation went along fine. I learned more about Seychelles and she also knew about me and Canada. But the good conversation needs to an ending. So we went to the school's village. Unexpectedly we live 3 houses after Seychelles's house. And Seychelles is the next door neighbor of England. Nice...

I went to my room ready for bed. Then i heard a knock from my door. "Matthew? What is it?" I asked as i open the door. "It's Friday" "Ohh it is? OK. Ill be there"

I quickly took Texas and went to the extra or gaming room. Every Friday Matthew and me goes here to sleep and play. We played all night. Virtual Hockey that is. Then we went to the double bed. Canada snuggled to me. And i hugged him to. Canada's hugging my stomach and he rest his head in my arm while me. I placed my right arm to be his pillow and my left arm to be in random places. Which is my stomach.

"Good Night Alfred"

"Good Night Matt"

Sorry for not posting cause my phone got confiscated. Shit. That's what i got for talking back to elders. Soooo

Is it short? Anyhow. AMERICA x CANADA time xD hahahah dont hate me. *defence mode*