Chappy 12.5: Canada's Feelings(p2)

And this is the half. I need to put canada. I've been forgetting that he even exist x)

Warning: Amecan

Canada's POV

Alfred handed me the paper. Didn't he read it? Maple it! This is a letter. To him. I want to let go of this feelings. I might be happy if i let this go and the burden would lessen. I just want to learn to move on. I stared at the paper and opened it.

Hello Alfred

I just wanted to tell you dispite that we are brothers and you have feelings for arthur. I just wanted to tell you that I liked you for a while now. It's your choice.... I'll try to move on. I wanted you to know that's all.

By the canadian,
Matthew

I need this to- "Mattie I'll be going. Now" alfred said as he passed my room. "Wait! AL!" I screamed and run towards him. Luckily he stoped. "What is it?" He asked. I gave him the paper. "Read this" I insisted. "I dont have time to read" alfred whined. "If you won't read it ill tell you then" i said as alfred looked at me. Confused.

"I Have this feeling inside my heart and i just wanted you to know. Please dont hate me..." i stopped and stared at his eyes."al.... I'm inlove with you" i said as i gave him a quick peck on the lips. He just stood there shocked. "It's fine if you won't return the feeling. I know your with arthur now" i said as i dropped off my gaze.

Alfred just hugged me. "Im sorry matt.... but i found my love. I will always be with you. As brother..." he stopped and looked at me. "And as a friend" then he hugged me again. I just hugged back.

After the akwardness "i'll come with you to school" I said. "Sure thing" alfred said.

Then we walked outside. "Let's pretend nothing happened" we both mummble. As soon we learned that we said it as the same time we said "jinx!" "Double jinx!" Then we laughed after the second one.

We reached the school and alfred and i went to our cafe.

Chappy 12 is now complete