Chappy 6: Im Back

Arthur's Pov

"Philippines?! Is that really you?!!" I asked with disbelief.

"Yup england. The secretary of the student council room is here" phillipines (maria) said with a cheerful tone. "Where have you been, mon ami?" France asked. "Well I went back to my country to fix some stuff." Phillipines said with a monotone.

"Im glad that your here we had loads of paperwork." I said. "Really, England? All you wanna talk is paperwork. Wait what are you holding?" Phillipines said with curiosity and looked at me with intense. I am holding... America's.... Entry and ..... his....pho...to. "NO! DONT YOU BLOODY DARE LOOK AT THIS"

"Hmm.... well ok then" she said. And with that i signed and lowered my guard and she quickly grab the opportunity to take it. "Aha! Your inlove with kuya America!" (Kuya = big brother) "No I am not!" I protest.

"Ohonhonhon" "hehehehehehe" seyechelle and the bloody frog agreed with phillipines and they stood beside her. "Im so telling kuy-"

"Phillipines?" Canada asked. "CANADA!" and gave him a huge hug. "How r yah? Did da students follow you? And how did you manage to be Not invisible"

"Ah. Maybe its because I was being notice" then matthew gave aliitle chuckle. Then i heard another sound from the door. "Hey, Matty. Should I do the consequence to?" A familar guy said.

"Speaking of the devil. KUYA!" Phil. Said kuya with a cheerful smile

Shyeett. This one should be the long one but Exams will be next week. So i will be busy. And oh thank you for da 192 reads and thank you

MyNameIsSamantha