Chappy 3.5: I luv him to

Yay! 50 reads. Enjoy. And sorry for my typos. Its hard to type using a small phone. And... i would appriciate of you would state a message!

Arthur's Pov

Hmm that's weird. Matthew he just ran away after telling that. ... that..... im.... inn... love.. with america. God its hard to admit. Maybe.... no it cant be possible. But what if.

"Umm excuse me van i get my order now?" asked the customer. "Oh im sorry mam for my attitude. What would you like?" " 5 Coffee Jelly please" "is that all? Who are you with?" I asked out of curiosity. "I'm alone. I could drink them all. Im just addicted to them" the girl replied. Wow. And all of tgose where large to. Im not sure if i could finish them.

"Here you go mam" i said as i handed her the drinks and her change.

Lunch time at work came. So me and matthew went to the authorizied person room to eat something. "Hey england" canada suddenly called out. "Yes?" I asked while i took a sip with my earl tea. "Umm remember the time when you said you love Alfred?"

Pfffttttt.... I spilled the tea out of my mouth. Tgen i wiped my face with a tissue and blushed furiosly. "Keep your down!" I shush him. And he just chuckled. "So... ummm youu seee...... im kinda inlove with him to"

Annd i just had to cut it. Sorry if its short xD im bc watching usuk. Stuff and i got writer's block coz i had a new idea. Of a America x 2p England book. Still working on chappy 1 of it though. Ciao~