❌Part 12❌

Crystal P.O.V

"Let's leave?" I asked him. Luke noded and took my hand in his. "Where did you want to go anyway? It's late.." Luke asked me. "How about we go to mine?" I asked and grinned. "Fine with that." he said and took my hand thigher in his. Luke's hand is really warm and comfortable. I smiled while walking. "Why are you smiling?" He asked as he noticed that I was smiling. "Nothing..I'm just happy." I stated. After 5 minutes we arrived at my house. We entered and went straight to my room. "Would you do me a favour?" I asked him. "It may sounds stupid but I am really stuck." I said and looked at the ground. "Sure." Luke said. "Would you fake date me ?" I asked him, I know it's not right but maybe he could really help me. "Why should I?" He asked. "Well.. You know Troy right?" I asked. "Yes, you want to make him jealous right?" He asked and I noded, avoiding eye contact. "You're lucky that I'm a nice guy." He said and laughed. I widen my eyes, surprised. "So you're in?" I asked him. Luke noded. I hugged him. "I need to leave now. Should I bring you to school tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes please." I said and hugged him again becuase I was so thankful. I walked with him down the stairs and opened the door for him. "So.. as afake couple how about a kiss?" He asked and smiled. Cheeky. "Why not?" I said and grinned^back. He closed the gap between us. His lips were so soft, they reminded me of Troy. Oh god..No don't you even dare think about him. The kiss was very sweet. We broke apart and I smiled. "See ya tomorrow." He said and winked.

Thursday

"Are you coming?!" I hear Luke shouting at me as I was putting my shoes on. "Yes!" I scream back. Seconds later I open the door and salute Luke.We get in his car and drive to school. "Isn't that Troy right there?" Luke asked me we were infront of the school now and Luke jumped out of his car. "Yes." I said and noded. I saw him coming towards us, well Luke told me becuase my back was facing Troy. "So I see later today?" I ask and he noded. "Bye." I said and kissed him. Again it was sweet and not forced at all. I waved goodbye and turned around. A few feet from me stood Troy, he was under shock and was not moving one inch. "What's the matter?" I asked comfused and acted annoyed."Is h-he your bo-boyfriend?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Yes,why?" I asked and crossed my arms. "Nothing." He said. He shook his head and turned around to walk away. I don't know if it actually worked. He seemed hurt.

Anyways now I had history.Wait a second, in history class I sit beside Troy and the teacher doesn't like it when we change our seats. Dammit. So I get to class and sit on my spot and then Troy comes in and sits as planned beside me."Hey." He said. Weird I just saw him. "Ehm...Hey" I say back insecure. "Since when are you two together?" Troy asked. "Only one week."I totally made that up. "You wanna know what's funny?" he then asked smirking, no he's smirking again. "What ?" I ask him. "That I'm not dumb and I know that he is not your boyfriend." He said and smiled. How would he know. "W-What?" I ask. "Tha-That's not true." I say I wanted my voice to sound strong but failed. "Why did you hesitate whilde talking then?" He asked and still had that smile on his face which I wanted to slap away."No reason." I said. "Yeah, Whatever." Troy said. "I know that you like me." He said. I took a deep breath. What is he talking about. "Are you crazy?" I ask him. "No, I'm just attractiv, that's why you like me." He said. Where did that confidence come from? "Why are you so sure about yourself, that's the biggest turn off for me." I said in a sharp tone and Troy's grin slightely faded. "You are lying." he said. "No I'm not!" And there we go, me getting angry because of Troy again. Where is the teacher anyway. Class started like 15 minutes ago.

"Troy you're only annoying me." I said and sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little bit short I know please don't hate me.. <3

Don't hate donate FalconLordxxXxxX

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara