❌Part 5❌

Troy P.O.V

"Should we go ?" I asked her.
Even tough I knew something was wrong, she needs distraction.
"Mhh.." She said looking down.
I walked with her to the football pitch. It was really cold.
Once in a while I like to play football, but not in a club or something.

"Why are we here ?" Crystal asked after she looked up. " I think this is the right place to be relaxed with no one around." I said to her. "How about we sit on the bleachers ?" I asked her. "Yes." she answered. As soon as we sat down on the bleachers I started to talk or else it would have been awkward. She always answered my question with a short word or she just noded. I was getting annoyed by it. "Listen if you don't wanna hang out with me you could have just told me." I said to her. "It's just.." she said. "What? I would really like to know girls are so complica-" She interupted me. "I saw you." She said and looked me in the eyes to see my expression but I was confused. "What do you mean ?" I asked her. "Do you think it's normal to walk a girl to her class and seconds later to kiss another girl?" She asked me I stayed quiet she then turned around and wanted to walk away.

"Crystal wait!She was high, she smoked weed and couldn't control herself." I said. She turned around. "You think this is a good excuse? Well, it's not working. I really thought you would change but obviously I was just being naive and dumb. I'm not interested in you Troy. Get over it." She said with anger in her eyes. I'm not gonna lie that hurt.

"But I like you." I said to her.She almost immediately answered me. "How should I believe you? I don't trust you. You've got so see my point of view. I'm standing here infront of the douchebag of the school and should believe that he magically changed his opinion on girls and starts to like me. I think the truth is that you're full of s**t. I don't like the games you play." She said to me and I couldn't say anything. I just stood there speechless.

Crystal was just about to leave again but then I took hold of her wrist and she sighed. "How can I get you to believe me ?" I asked her. "There's no way!" She said. "Well I know something.." I said and looked at her and couldn't stop but smirk. "What is it? I'm curious tell me." She said a bit sarcastic. "It's not something to say, it's an action."I said and smiled. If you know what I mean.

"Go ahead:" She said "Sure?" I asked just to know. "Yes."She said. "Alright." I said and started to lean closer to her face. "Wait. What do-" I interupted her by placing my lips on hers.She didnt react but I kept kissing her. I felt something in my stomach but I didn't know what it is. I've never felt it before. Seconds later I felt something different on my cheek but I knew what it was, Crystal's hand. She just slapped me! Crytsal Morris just slapped Troy Glass! What is on that girl's mind. Is she insane. "Back off!" She said to me in a sharp tone. "What is so hard to understand that I don't like you !?"She said, well basically screamed to me. "What is so hard to understand about I like you!?"I said back it's weird to hear these words from me. She sighed. "God you can stop playing now. If it makes you feel better you can tell everyone that you "got me" or whatever."

"But what if I wanna be friends with you ?" I asked her even if it's not true, it's worth a try."Just neither talk nor look at me and where good." She said.

Crystal then turned around and walked away and I've let her.She did a big mistake. As soon as the realizes that she likes me back, it won't be that easy. She wanted it that way, what else should I say. I thought she was that one girl for me but turns out that she isn't

Well guess that I need to move on. Who was next on the list ? I couldn't remember, just need to ask my friends tomorrow.I also decided to walk home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Troy be able to move on ? Who knows...well besides me Muahahah 😜😈👄👋❤

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara