❌Part 17❌❤

Crystal P.O.V

I said it back.. I couldn't resist his cuteness. I really think he changed, it took me a long time to realize it because last time I thought that I was just being naive. It was late and Troy just left. I heard my phone vibrate, I looked at it and I saw it was a message from Troy. Instantly my heart started to race.

Troy

Hey cutie just wanted so say, that I had alot of fun today. ;)

He was the cutest human being on earth. I smiled at the text.

Aww mee too <3

I texted back, still smiling.

I thought about today as I was going to bed. I was exhausted.

Saturday

I woke up at 10 AM , the first thing I did was checking my phone. I missed a call from Troy.

I kept asking myself, if we were together because he didn't actually ask me.

I called him back and after the second ring he picked up.

"Hello Crystal?" He said.

"Yes you called?" I asked him.

"Yeah, right." he answered.

"What is it?" I asked him while smiling.

"Wanna hang out?" He asked.

And of course I said yes to him and at 2PM he was at my house.

"Now, I've got a reason why I'm here." He said, while looking at me, with his beautiful blue eyes. I just noded. "I wanted to ask this, since the first minute I saw you."

I was so nervous. Just say it. I thought to myself.

Troy took a deep breath and finally spoke up. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at him and he looked at me. "Of course I want to." I said to him.

He smiled widely and kissed me.

And that's the Story between Crystal Morris and the douchebag Troy Glass

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the last chapter. ❤🌙

I hope you enjoyed the Story and my bad english didn't bother you too much.

and for the last time on this Story

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara