❌Part 9❌

Crystal P.O.V

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Well, at least it feels right... "Wow, I-I didn't expect that." said Troy breathless."Me either." I said laughing. It was kinda awkward. I don't know how to feel about that because before I said that we we're only friends and now I kissed him. "Crystal, you know I didn't want to push you o anything. You know right?" He asked and looked at me insecure. "Yeah, I know. I mean I made the move." I said and looked at the ground.

"Should we walk back?" Troy asked me and I looked up to meet his eyes, in which I could get lost by the way. Focus! "Ehm.. Sure." I said and was ashamed for what I was thinking. I always kept telling me, that he didn't like me back. I know that he said it to me, a couple times but I still can't fully trust him. We started walking and on the way he took my hand and interwined our fingers. His hand was very warm. He looked at me and smiled. Cute...

"Do you wanna know, what I've learned in the last couple days?" He asked me and looked at me deep in the eyes like always. "What?" I asked anxiously. "One day, there will be one girl, who will not come running to you but you wish she will." He said to me. At first I was confused but then I got it and it hit me. That girl was me. "Are you talking about me?" I asked him. He looked at me and slightly noded. "Back in the days, one friend of mine, didn't like my "attitude" towards girl so he said that to me." He started talking. He shook his head. "Sorry, you probably don't even care." He said. "No. Keep talking I'll listen promise." I said and he smiled at me. "I never understood what he meant and he told me, when you're wiser you'll understand and I was thinking whatever and didn't even think about it." He paused and looked at me. "But then I met a girl. Her name is Crystal Morris and she turned my world upside down and now I understand what he meant. I was so stupid." He said and took a deep breath. I didn't know what to say. So he's for real with me? I don't know. "You're too cute." I said to him and kissed him on the cheek.

I didn't notice, that we we're right infront of my house. "See you tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes." I said. He let go of my hand and I immediately felt cold but ignored it. "Bye." He said kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I got home and took a shower. After the refreshing shower I layed in bed and thought about different things. After thinking about everything I fell asleep.

Tuesday

I woke up just in time. I hurried up and walked to school. I met my friends there. "Where have you been yesterday?" Camilla asked me and looked at me concerned. I didn't know if I should tell them about what happened with Troy. I don't really like a lot of attention. "Not at home." I answered to Camilla. "I've noticed." She said to me. My best friend understood that I didn't want to tell it to everyone, I bet she's going to ask me one hour later.. "Alright no need to fight, I'll go to class now so bye." Said Riley and walked away. "Bye!" We all shouted to her as she was walking away. The school belll rung and we all maid our way to the school door. I've noticed Troy talking to his other friends almost out of the school lines. Yes, we had white lines on the ground signalizing, that the school area is until there. I didn't think much and went to my first class.

Meanwhile it wa already 10AM, our long break. I see Camilla walking to me. Oh..yeah, Troy still hasn't talked to me. "So what was really going on yesterday?" She asked me. See I told you she was going to ask sooner or later. I sighed. "I was with Troy." I whispered to her and looked around to be sure, that he wasn't near me. She shriked. "Omg! Tell me everything!" She was still screaming. "Gurl, lower your voice." I said to her and still kinda whispered. I told her about everything that happened. "So you like him back now or what?" Camilla asked. "Camilla." I sighed. "You know I hate that question." I said to her snappisch. "C'mon, it's so obvious you both like eachother." She said and I looked around. Then I saw something that broke my heart, I literally could hear it shatter. I looked back just to be sure that it wasn't just inmagination.

But no my eyes we're not lying. My face turned into a angry mood and Camilla turned to look in that direction. After she saw it her eyes widened. "I don't think it's that obvious." I said to Camilla.

Troy and a girl, that I've never seen here at school we're making out. Not just a little bit no hard core and I felt used, angry and jealous. Well maybe that third one not really. How can he do this to me? And who is that girl? So many quesion we're in my head but I couldn't talk.

"Doesn't seem like you've learned something." I said in a sharp tone. They immediately stopped sucking eachother faces. Troy looked at me with wide eyes. "It's not was it seems like!" Troy said to me. I put my hands on my hips. Even if I felt like crying, Troy doesn't need to know that."I don't think you can misunderstand this." I said to him. "Believe me!" He said screaming. No need to scream though. I thought to myself. "You know what. I've also learned something in these couple days and that's not to trust douchebags like Troy Glass." I said almost screming and then I had enough. So I started to walk away fast and with anger in my face. "No Crystal. Wait!" I heard Troy scream but thanks got there was Camilla she held him back and I think I heard her say something like Leave her alone for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always drama😢😁

But still though I ship it. No I yacht it. Ha. Ha. I never should be a comedian 😂😂

Tell me if you like it in the comments.... and as always 🌀🌌

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara