❌Part 8❌

Troy P.O.V

Ew it's monday. School sucks, but without school I wouldn't have met all my friends I have now right?

Yesterday was the best day, Crystal and I had a movie afternoon and I liked, really much. She was all cuddeled up on me. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time. It's impossible for one girl to twist my world upside. She's different than the girls I've dated before. Anyway school it starting right now. I'm sitting in the classroom "listening" to my teacher. This hour was most definetly the most boring/annoying one, my teacher sucks. All my teachers suck.

Lunch time

I haven't seen Crystal until now, which seemes weird. I think she had school at the same time as me. Nevermind. I said to myself as I saw Crystal walking up to me. "Hey." She greeted me. I stood up to hug her and said hey to her too. "Where have you been all day, I didn't see you." I asked her after we both sat down on the lunch table. "I was at school." She said and laughed. "Anyway do you wanna hang out and give the football pitch a second change." I asked her and smiled. "Sure." She said and smiled. "At 4 PM. I'll be waiting at the school door outside." I said to her, then I stood up and left the table. The rest of the day went by fast and I couldn't wait to meet Crystal again.

It was 3PM right now I just walked into the last hour of the day, too early though. I saw one of my friends already sitting. It was Zac. "Hey mate is Tiffany still on your list?" I asked him as I padded him on the shoulders and he turned around. "Hey and yes she still is." He said seconds later he added. "Crystal?" he asked me. I shaked my head. She only wanted me as a friend and that's also what I told Zac."Mate how about we update your list. Leave Crystal as a friend, but there's a new girl at school. Her name's Samantha Livsey, she's not ugly. Get her instead of Crystal." He said. I thought good about his words. My question to myself is am I ready to leave Crystal? I like her alot.

I obviously didn't answer Zac, I just sat down in my seat one row behind him.
During the lesson Zac turned around. "I dare you to get Samantha Livsey." He said. Smirked and turned aroung again facing the teacher. Why did he had to dare me, I hate that.
Then I thought about, what if they are bad friends and they're just a bad influence to me? I actually never questioned my friends but now I just did. I'm starting to feel concerned about hanging out with my friends. Once my final bell rung, I literally jumped out of my seat. I packed all my stuff. "Goodbye." I said to the teacher without shaking his Hand. Oh well....whatever.
Like I said to Crystal, I waited at the school door. I saw her coming, but this time she didn't have that look on her face like the last time. "Hello there." I said to her and hugged her. She said a shy "Hi." to me which sounded so cute. "I think you already know the way, from last time." I said to her, she smiled and noded. "I hope this is the only same thing like last time." She said. I sure do hope too. We walked to the bleachers and sat down. "What now?" She asked me. I looked up to her and met her beautiful eyes. Why can't she still not understand that I like her, more than I should. "Well..there's one thing.." I said and kept looking at her. "Yeah?" She asked. "I think you already know that but I can't keep you as a friend, I want more." I said. I tried to read her facial Expression but she didn't Change it. "I think that you've changed but I can>'t be togheter with you because I still not fully trust you." She said to me. My heart kinda broke. "I know and I understand but I've got one question." I said , let's hope it works this time.
"Go ahead." She said.

"C-Can I kiss you." I asked and for the first time I got nervous infront of a girl. For seconds she didn't say anything and I just stopped expecting an answer. She just stood there. I sighed it was hopeless. I was really sad. I stood up and walked away. As expected she didn't stop and I didn't want to walk away.
This just can't end like that.
But then something unexpected happened.
"Troy! Wait!" I heard her voice. No way, she's just calling me right now.
I stopped walking and turned around to see her beautiful face. She walked fast towards me.
"Wha-" I got interuped by Crystal's lips. She's just kissing me. I'm freaking out.
It felt just like I inmagined it. Ehm.....it's not like I dreamed about it...Ha.Ha.
The best part about it,is that she kissed me and she did it by herself, I didn't force her.
Her lips where perfect on mine and that's right like that. Her lips should only fit on mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School started can you tell?

Of course you can because of the late update 😂😂

I'm sorry.

Thanks to you all almost 400 reads :o❤❤

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara