❌Part 13❌

Troy P.O.V

"Troy you're just annoying me." Crystal sighed. I've overheard her talking with Luke. It was so obvious, that I was the one hiding in the bush, well I didn't excately plan it, I just happen to walk there so I just hided. I'm not gonna lie, it made me smile. I gave up my friends for this girl.

Flashback

"Troy, new dare." I hear Joe say to me. I look at him with a blank expression. I was so upset because of Crystal. I had cried the last couple days because of her. "Basically, there is-" Joe started but I cut him off. "No." I said to him. "What do you mean no?" he asked confused. "It means, that I'm done with your sh*t. I'm out." I said. Joe looked at me surprised. I walked away. I couldn't tell them, that I fell for Crystal, they wouldn't understand none of them.

Flashback end

Yep so it happened. I was in my own world thinking about it. Then another flashback came into my mind.
The kiss with Crystal.
"Can I kiss you ?" I remember her excat words. And then it happenend and it was the best day of my life.

"No, I don't want to kiss you Mr.Glass please pay attention during my class." I heard a low voice bringing me back to reality. "I'm sorry." I said and looked at the teacher. Everyone was laughing at me. Crystal looked at me confused, did I mention that she sat beside me ? Well yeah, she was beside me.

Class was over. Always when I saw one of my ex-friends in the hall they would look at me and continue to walk. I couldn't care less about them right now, the only thing I wanted to do, was to get Crystal back.

The day went by pretty quickly, I ran out of the school halls. I was not joking one foot from the school doors and then my "friend" Zac came to block my way.
"Why did you leave ?" He asked and crossed his arms.
"You would never understand." I said to him. "If you don't tell me, of course I don't understand." He said.
"I'm not sur-" "Just tell me. I promise that I'll respect your decision." Zac looked at me.
"Alright but don't laugh at me because I still can't believe it myself." I said and looked at him for approvement and he nodded. I took a deep breath and said it.
"I am in love." It was a relief I confessed it actually myself too. Zac looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Who ?" He asked.
"I don't think it does matter." I said and looked at him.
"How did it happen?" Zac was still surprised. "I don't know. It just happened." I twitched with my shoulders. "And that's the reason why you don't hang out with us anymore? Because you fell in love?" He raised his eyebrow again. "I didn't think that any of you would understand, I mean all of you were always against relationships and love, romance and that kinda stuff." I said.
"Troy don't worry I'm with you." He said. I was not believing his words.
"Thank you so much." I said and did a handshake with him.

I walked away and I saw Crystal waiting for someone or something. I watched her carefully. I saw a car coming and it parked infront of Crystal. The driver got out and I recognized Luke's face. I sighed. Because of the height difference Crystal had to go on her tip toes to kiss him. As soon as their lips touched my heart shattered. I never though being in love hurt so much. There was one thing I didn't understand, they didn't know that I was watching and they still kissed, maybe she really loves Luke, I mean he's a "good boy", which I'm totally not.
Crystal hoped in his car and they drove away, I decided to surprise her later on. I'd just give her a visit, doesn't hurt anyone right?

Meanwhile it was 6 PM now. I was making my way to Crystal's house. I knocked on the door and she opened the door. "Hey." I said and smirked. She looked at me and wanted to close the door but I held my feet inbetween. "Crystal. Please." I begged and she opened the door again. "Is it alright if we'd go for a walk?" I asked unsure because her face said no. She sighed and then noded.
Crystal took her keys came out and closed the door.
"Why are you here?" She asked.
"I know that you probably hate me or whatever but today actually I've realized something that I should've way before." I said. I was determined to tell her.
"Go on." She said.
"I realized that, that I lo-love you." That was the hardest sentence I've ever had to say. Crystal widen her eyes. She looked surprised and shocked.
"Wha-What?" She asked with a cracky voice.
I gained confidence now so I told her again.
"Yes I love you and I was just too dumb to realize the whole time."
I said and looked at her deep in the eyes.
"Troy I do-don't know what to say." She told me. "Just tell me that you love me back." Okay maybe that was too expectfull but there was still a little hope inside of me.
"I can't." She said and looked from the ground to me. "For now." She finished. What does she mean with I can't for now ? It hurt alot. "Why?" I asked with a sad look. "Because I don't feel the same right now." Crystal said to me.
"I'm sorry." She said afterwoods to me. "It's alright but I don't care because I love you and I always will." I said and smiled at her but I was still hurt.

------------------------------------------------------------

Update !! ❤️🌀💛

Please tell me all your ideas in the comments.

Should Crystal continue to fake date Luke or should she "break up"?

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara