❌Part 11❌

Crystal P.O.V

Troy was messing around,he took advantage, when I was with my friends. He kissed me on the cheek so I told him to stop. He even wanted to take my hand, even though I really wanted to hold his hand I couldn't. I'm still mad at him. Finally we arrived at the classroom. "Bye*" I winked as fast as possible and got away. The longer I'm aroud with Troy the stronger I need to be.

My day was very boring, nothing, literally nothing interesting happened. I tried to avoid Troy as long as possible, which in the end didn't work out. I was literally about to go home and then I bump into him. "Oh, hey." He said surprised but maybe he did it on purpose. "What do you want?" I asked already annoyed. "We need to talk." He said and dragged me with him. "What if I don't want to?" I asked him. I know that he dragged me with him. "I don't care. We need to clear things out." He said. Finally letting me, he turned around and I could get lost in his eyes. Why are his eyes so beautiful? "The kiss was not real." He stated. "Who even was that girl, I've never seen her before." I said crossing my arms. "She's the new girl at school." He said. "Well that makes it better." I said sarcastic. "I can't believe it! There's a new girl at school and the first thing you do is make out with her." I screamed. Unbelievable. I really should stop hoping that he'll change because it's not gonna happen. "No, you don't understand!" He said. "I really woud like to understand!" I said. "I'll tell you but please don't interupt. Please let me talk it out." He said serious and I noded. I mean it couldn't get any worse right? " Well, you know my friends right? Especially Zac." I asked her. She noded. "We always do dares and he dared me to kiss her. I thought about it a lot actually, if I should do it or not. In the end I decided to do it becuase I knew that you didn't want to be anymore than friends." Troy said to me and looked at the ground. "Look at me." I sighed. "Why should I if I know, that you hate me anyway." Troy said which didn't make any sense but whatever. "Troy." I said. That's whenn I started thinking about what he said. His friends dare him to everything basically. Which obviously means I was a bet too. Such a douchebag. He looked up at me with his beautif- I mean ugly eyes, I should really stop. "What?" He asked. " You were right, I hate you." I stated angry. Troy didn't even look surprised he just looked hurt. "I was a bet too am I right!?"I asked in a sharp tone. He looked at the ground again. "Answer me!" I was almost screming now. "Yes! Yes you were! And I am not proud of it. I never questioned my friends ever! Until you came. You twisted everything. And with everythin I mean everything!" Troy screamed and are those tears on his face? Is he really crying? I never thought Troy Glass was able to cry. "No Troy. Please don't cry." I said to him I couldn't control me but wrap my ars around him. I just felt really sorry for him. It's unusual to see a boy cry because of me. Which is even weirder. Troy is crying because of me.

"I thi-think I'll just le-leave." Said Troy between sobs. "No please stay." Wait what was I saying. "Crystal stop giving me hope!" Suddenly Troy changed his mood and got angry. "What are you talking about?!" I questioned back just as loud. "Now you want me to stay. I don't unnderstand your way of thinking. Make up your mind." He said desprate. "You know I want to be more than friends and you don't give a sh*t." He screamed. "Troy maybe I wanna be more than friends but not if you keep acting like that. Your friends are obviously bad and they just drag you with them." I said to him. Troy just sobbed. "Crystal, I really like you and I told you like for the third time and I don't understand how you can't trust me, if you don't give me a chance." He said still sobbing sometimes."Troy are you kidding me!? I just gave you a chance and you didn't take it." I said to him. I am close to tears now too. "You know what forget it. Forget me and forget what I ever said to you. I am done trying!" Troy said and started crying again. "Thanks for breaking my heart. Bye." He said and walked away. "Troy. No I didn-" "I don't care!" He screamed back without looking at me.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Happy because Troy would finally stop annoying me and sad because it really hurt me seeing Troy this way. It's hard to see someone crying who's always playing it tough.The only problem are his friends.I need to do something about it. I think I should see if Troy really likes me.How you're asking? That's when Luke comesin action.

Hey Luke :)

I texted him right after I got home.

Hey <3 He texted back literally 1 minute later.

Wanna hang with me at my school ? <3I asked him. Luke is really cute and hot at the same time. Hopefully he doesn't think the same about girla like Troy.

Sure. How's your school called? <3

I simply answered with:

Marble Hill school. <3

The heart were cute, like him. I need to stop.

Be right there in 10 minutes. <3

I didn't answer him. I was really happy that Luke was up to everything. I immediately put my shoes back on and walked out. To get to school took about 10 minutes so I hope there'a bus coming right now. The luck was with me, for once. So I just made it to school. I saw Luke standing there and I was really happy to see him. I knew that Troy would be here too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not using Luke, not at all. I could even see us as a couple for real. I jusr wanted to rub it in Troy's face just to find out if he really likes me.

"Hey." I say with a smile, as I hug Luke. "Hey." He said back to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, which made me happier. "How's life been?" He asked."Good and you?" Obviously I was lying but I didn't want him to know, why should he know? "Good too." He answered me still smiling. "Youè cute when yu smile." I told him and poked him in the cheeks because there were small dimples. "I think you're always cute." He told me. I had to blush. I heard someone cough. I turned around but couldn't see anything. "Was that you?" I asked him. "No." He told me and looked as confused as me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter for the late update <3

Do you think it's a good idea to put Luke again in the story?

Tell me as always what you think.

Votes

Comments

Reads

Xoxo: Lara